Overcoming the tech talent crunch
In today's era of digital disruption, every organisation, tech and non-tech alike, is competing for the very best tech professionals to drive their businesses ahead. With such tough competition, how can companies attract and secure the people they need?
Tapping on our extensive network, we spoke to business leaders, HR managers and tech hiring managers from forward-thinking companies across South East Asia to discover best practices. We also surveyed tech professionals and hiring managers and put together the insights we gained to help answer this question with five lessons in tackling the tech talent shortage.
The five lessons
- Go the extra mile in your recruitment process
- Bring the meaning back in benefits by ensuring they work for your employees
- Remember: the whole is greater than the sum so think about your team holistically
- Think 360° learning and develop your talented in a well-rounded manner
- Start from the top and lead change by setting the right example
We'd like to thank the following companies for helping us in the creation of this e-guide: HelloGold, Moneymax.ph – part of CAG group, OVO, SGX, Tencent Thailand, Tokopedia and Trusted Services. We would also like to thank Carolyn Chin-Parry and the Vietnam country head of an AI-based startup for their contributions.
Do check out our hiring advice section for more tips on hiring. For an in-depth, tailored consultation on your tech hiring needs, do reach out to us.
Download the e-guide
Geok Eng Ong
Infrastructure & IT Sales
Robert Walters Malaysia
(60) 3-2380 8721