Sharing stories to learn
Diversity and inclusion is a topic close to our heart, and this International Women's Day, we hope to further this conversation by celebrating women.
We believe learning from others and their experiences is the fastest way to grow and in this book “Women Who Inspire – 20 Stories From Across Asia”, we explore the journey behind 20 female leaders, and the ways they are creating inspiration for the people and communities around them.
Success looks different to every single person, for some it is about dreaming big and overcoming the odds to achieve the seemingly impossible; for others, it is about creating positive impact and finding balance within their myriad roles as a professional, manager, daughter or mother.
We hope that through their stories, you will be able to draw inspiration and learn from their experiences, to write the next chapter of your own success story.
Register to get your copy
20 inspirational stories of women across Asia:
Overcoming stereotypes, challenges and their personal limits to achieve more
- Bhunyaras Panichsiri, Regional Manager – Asia Pacific, Luthi Machinery Co, Inc.
- Fayza Mohamed Amin, Malaysia Managing Director, HP Inc
- Rosaline Chow-Koo, Founder & CEO, CXA Group
- Veranita Yosephine, CEO, AirAsia Indonesia
- Victoria De Alwis, Director, InterGen Capital Partners
Daring to think big and pursue the seemingly impossible
- Ally van de Pol, Owner and Managing Director at China White Limited, Head Conditioning Coach & Holistic Nutritionist at Dragon Fitness and Coaching
- Arianne Kader-Cu, Country Manager, Viu Philippines
- Claudia Kolonas, Founder, Pluang
- Julie Tay, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Align Technology
- Vu Van, Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer, ELSA
Going above and beyond to care for theír community and society
- Angela Chow, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Cachet Group
- Chutima Sribumrungsart, Country HR lead, Microsoft Thailand
- Nurul Jihadah Hussain, Founder, The Codette Project
- Rebecca Liu, Vice President and General Manager, Greater China, Clinical Innovations, LLC
- Veronica Colondam, Founder & CEO, Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa (YCAB)