Salary flexible working arrangement and good benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Desmond Lew
Job Ref 1870250/001
Date posted 07 November 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/ux-ui 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing company with flexible working arrangement and young culture is recruiting for a UI/UX Designer in Kuala Lumpur.
About the UI/UX Designer Role:
Your main responsibility will be to shape and design user-centric products to deliver modern, clean and easy-to-use products.
- Collaborate with writers, data analyst, campaign, and operations specialists to deliver engaging creative artwork for social media, email marketing and other paid advertising campaigns
- Design user journeys across media platforms with a clear understanding of target users and technology constraints
- Design UI mock-ups that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like and conduct layout adjustment based on client feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
To succeed in this UI/UX Designer role, you will need to be a team player who communicates well with team members and client stakeholders. This includes being able to propose and present designs to team members and client stakeholders, emphasising the benefits and trade-offs of various designs. You must also be results-oriented and a problem solver who loves to collaborate with others.
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in Multimedia/Web Design or a related field
- At least four years of industrial experience as a professional designer
- Excellent design, conceptualising, and user interface skills that maximise typography, content, and imagery to deliver a design solution that is leveraged across media platforms
- Must be familiar with HTML/CSS and other frontend development languages to ensure proposed design solutions are achievable
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software
- Experience with wireframe and prototyping software
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and critical-thinking skills
This company needs no introduction and is well established in the IT industry. The culture and benefits are great with extremely low attrition rate. If you are confident and have a passion for delivering excellence, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are proactive, eager to learn, posses positive mindset and want to take the next step in your career, this UI/UX Designer role is right for you.
Apply now or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and explore this new opportunity. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An exciting Incident & Problem Management (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Technology Architect (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading financial organisations in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting End User Experience Associate Director (O365) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading financial organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer job has just become available at a leading company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer (IoT Analytics) job has just become available at a European company based in Kuala Lumpur.