QA Engineer (Mobile Apps)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Desmond Lew
Job Ref 1912260/001
Date posted 11 March 2023petaling-jaya tech-transformation/tester 2023-03-11 2023-05-10 it Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A QA Engineer (Mobile Apps) job has become available, responsible for executing test strategy, to write, automate and execute test cases and coordinate a geographically distributed development team to ensure high software quality.
About the QA Engineer (Mobile Apps) Role:
Based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, you will be responsible for executing test strategy, to write, automate and execute test cases and coordinate a geographically distributed development team to ensure high software quality.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured functional and non-functional test plans and test cases
- Scale and perform automation of tests together with management and analysis of test data
- Report test results, defects, and linked risks
- Host live testing sessions between various backend and front-end teams to ensure end to end testing of features especially for IoT oriented features involving hardware and software
- Execute manual and automated tests in a hands-on manner
- Identify, record, document, and follow through system defects
- Track, analyse and report quality assurance metrics
- Influence others at all levels of the organisation by using interpersonal skills
- Manage additional duties, as assigned
To succeed in this QA Engineer (Mobile Apps) role, you will need at least two to three years of experience in mobile app testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field (IT)
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in software testing with at least two to three years in mobile app testing
- Demonstrated knowledge in software QA and automation methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in working with geographically distributed development teams
- Experience working in agile methodologies (Scrum/SAFe) and behaviour-driven development (BDD)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of Atlassian toolchain (Jira, Confluence and Zephyr) and CI/CD tool (Gitlab)
- Knowledge of Bluetooth connectivity, SDK integration testing and Microservice architecture knowledge is a plus
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this QA Engineer (Mobile Apps) job is for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7015
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 10 March 2023An exciting Information Security Manager job has just been made available at one the largest apparel retailers globally. You will sit within the ASEAN Information Security Office team based in the Malaysia office and report to the Head of the Information Security Office of ASEAN.