Senior Test Development Engineer
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant PakLin Song
Job Ref 1887640/001
Date posted 23 December 2022penang tech-transformation/tester 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 it penang penang MY MYR 72000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Due to expansion plans of the organisation, a multinational manufacturing and production of semiconductor company specialising in data conversion, signal processing and power management technology is recruiting for a Senior Test Development Engineer job for their expanding R&D team. You will be responsible for the test programme and solution development of new semiconductor products in Penang.
About the Senior Test Development Engineer Role:
In this key position, the Senior Test Development Engineer is responsible for the test development of new product and ensure the successful launches of new semiconductor products. Reporting directly to the Test Development Engineering Manager, this is a role for an experienced engineer who is enthusiastic and passionate to step up in this expansion plans of the organisation.
- Design/develop high performance test solutions on Automated Test Equipment (ATE) for first silicon verification, characterisation, qualification and manufacturing of Power and Mixed Signal products
- Work with design engineers in defining/developing test methodologies, test plans, test modes, digital test patterns
- Evaluate new test platforms. Install and integrate new ATE platform with world-wide manufacturing systems
- Design, develop and debug multi-site, cost effective test HW/SW solutions for characterisation, qualification and production wafer probe and final test
- Work with lay-out engineers in designing of Printed Circuit Boards multi-site test HW
- Work with design engineers in validating/correlating new test HW/SW solution to design bench reference data
- Manage and maintain projects schedules that align with product introduction and release dates
- Engage and support manufacturing to maintain production yield, high quality, and to resolve product and test problems after production release
- Promotes and adheres to company’s commitment on corporate social responsibility
To succeed in this Senior Test Development Engineer role, you must have strong experience in functional and system test development for semiconductor products.
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree a plus) in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering or relevant technical discipline such as Electronics Engineering
- At least three years' experience involving: analysing and debugging analogue and digital circuits
- Experience with ATE system calibration and verification required
- Designing hardware and software solutions for Automated Test Equipment that minimise test cost and maximise test performance
- Developing multi-site test program using programming languages such as C#/C++ or Visual Basic; using schematic and layout tools such as Orcad, Cadence ALLEGRO
This organisation is a renowned international company that is committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day. Their relentless focus and discipline as an organisation has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Test Development Engineer.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Song on +604-240 2131 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 18 January 2023A renowned manufacturing company in the manufacturing and production industry in Penang is recruiting for a Senior Test Development Engineer job. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is a subject matter expert in their field.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting Active Directory Staff Engineer job has become available at one of manufacturing and production companies in Penang. You will be based in the operations team focusing on delivering systems through digital transformation.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 18 January 2023A renowned company in the manufacturing and production industry in Penang is recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Engineer job to join who as part of the manufacturing digitalisation and IT team, you are part of the digital transformation and drive innovative solutions.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KedahDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting IT Solutions Analyst - MES application role has just become available in the manufacturing and production of a prestigious electronics manufacturing firm, based in Kedah.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KulimDate posted: 06 January 2023An exciting Azure/M365 Infrastructure Engineer job in a multinational world leading manufacturing and production company to be based in the Kulim, Kedah has just become available. This role will be part of the pioneer team focusing on IT infrastructure on-site support.