Senior Software Tester
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Desmond Lew
Job Ref 1847200/001
Date posted 15 September 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/tester 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A start up is recrutiing for a Senior Software Tester job while building a IT centre that focuses on developing solutions for a better tomorrow, redefine financial inclusivity to serve the underserved in our society. The company's IT centre will comprise a team of software engineering and technology experts based in Kuala Lumpur and serve as a Centre of Excellence in the region.
About the Senior Software Tester Role:
For this Senior Software Tester role, you will be responsible for understanding concept and usability, designing and creating framework, to writing tests throughout the software development life cycle.
- Work closely with customers or product team to understand the concept and usability of web and mobile application products to meet business requirements
- Design and create overall software testing framework, processes, strategies and test suites for both web and mobile application products
- Work closely with development and product team to write robust functional and non-functional tests to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
- Find and report bugs/defects with detailed steps to reproduce so that the development team can resolve them quickly
- Self-driven with good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Evangelise software testing best practices and influence architecture; design decisions
- Participate in efforts to share testing technologies and expertise within the company
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success
To succeed in this Senior Software Tester role, you will need to be a self-starter, driven individual with at least three to five years of experience in software testing domain with a good understanding in API testing with Postman.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world
- At least five years' experience working in technology domain with at least three years' specific focus software testing domain/specific experience in manual testing tools, framework
- Hands-on working knowledge within with open source solutions creating functional, regression, or automation tests
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills; Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Web and Mobile based browser testing and mobile application testing and system and application performance testing
- ISTQB – CTFL Certified is an added advantage
This company is a start up with strong financial backing. The culture is fun with opportunity to work and learn in a flat organisation structure. If you are a self-driven individual and have a passion for delivering excellence, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Software Tester position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022A new IT Senior Executive (SAP) job has recently become available at a reputable conglomerate.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 September 2022An exciting Senior Cybersecurity Consultant job has just become available at a global IT consulting and multi-product online trading service provider based in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting in-house Database Administrator (Oracle/Mongo Server) job opportunity has just become available at one of the top financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 September 2022An exciting Security Risk Advisor job has just been made available at a global IT consulting and multi-product online trading service provider based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to lead security architecture initiatives and assist in the provision of world class security architecture and solutions across the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 September 2022An exciting Data Analyst job has just become available at a company based in Kuala Lumpur.