System QA Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Desmond Lew
Job Ref 1851430/001
Date posted 15 September 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/tester 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This System QA Lead job is based in Kuala Lumpur. You will join a regional team overseeing the deployment of systems that support both internally and its global clients including some of the biggest names in technology, digital advertising, e-commerce, travel and hospitality, automotive, consumer electronics, and fintech.
About the System QA Lead Role:
For this System QA Lead role, you will oversee the deployment of systems that support both internally and its global clients, some of the biggest names in technology, digital advertising, e-commerce, travel and hospitality, automotive, consumer electronics, and fintech.
- Understanding of various QA procedures/products and business applications and ability to effectively communicate them with technical and non-technical staff
- Work closely with different teams in the organisation, plan and complete performance tests using automated means, lead testing procedures, and create detailed reports
- Gather, document, and control all necessary user requirements and technical specifications that correlate with program functionality
- Develop thorough test plans for medium to complex systems to ensure application functionality meets original requirements to project
- Prepare, execute, and review test cases with testers
- Debug applications at source level, including diagnosing and prioritising bugs
- Provide progress updates and escalate project risks and issues to project lead/manager
- Deliver system training and support to staff, clients, and end-users
- Provide system manuals and references
- Ensure that applications meet the needs of the stakeholders, businesses, and users
- Maintain an ongoing self study program to enhance QA skills and knowledge
To succeed in this System QA Lead role, you must have at least two years of leadership experience and hands-on experience with Selenium.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Systems, or equivalent
- Knowledge of technical know-how and professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Strong analytical skills and impeccable testing, planning, and execution
- Proficiency in a variety of programming languages and have an advanced understanding of tools that are related to web and database applications
- Familiarity with the principles of good UX design
- Expertise practical knowledge of automated testing tools Selenium
- Working knowledge on TestRail tool
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop and confidently deliver polished presentations to customers and internal teams
- Ability to multitask following agile methodology in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player, willing to work collectively as a team to create quality products
This company is one of the largest BPO company in the world and is listed on the NYSE. On top of attractive staff benefits, the company practises young culture and offers flexible and hybrid working environment. If you are confident and have a passion for delivering excellence, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting System QA Lead position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR8,000 - MYR13,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: BangsarDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior) job opportunity has just become available at a top engineering company, serving the O&G industry, based in Malaysia.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A Commercial Business Analyst job has become available at an established trade and manufacturing company supplying products to the various industries across the globe, to lead multiple projects to suit the business needs.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Manager, MIS Analytics job has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 September 2022An exciting Cloud Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Medical, Optic, DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Information Security and Assurance Manager job has just been made available at financial service company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate IT related risk management activities and ensure compliance to policies and guidelines by PCA and regulatory body and supporting IT audits and reviews.