React Native Mobile App Developer
Salary Great Culture
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Desmond Lew
Job Ref 1884380/001
Date posted 13 December 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/software-development 2022-12-13 2023-02-11 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A React Native Mobile App Developer job has become available at a startup building a technology centre that focuses on developing solutions for a better tomorrow, redefine financial inclusivity to serve the underserved in our society. The technology centre will comprise a team of software engineering and technology experts based in Kuala Lumpur and serve as a Centre of Excellence (IT) in the region.
About the React Native Mobile App Developer Role:
For this React Native Mobile App Developer role, you are responsible for ensuring the alignment of mobile app designs, user experience requirements, optimising applications for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across the mobile application.
- Develop and build mobile interface components and implementing them in our solutions with emphasis on robust design and ease of maintenance
- Design, implement and optimise hybrid mobile applications for maximum performance and scalability
- Profile and debug mobile applications
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the app design
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Develop and integrate with HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Support and troubleshoot issues and providing workaround solutions
To succeed in this React Native Mobile App Developer role, you will need at least three years and above of experience in React Native/Hybrid Mobile App Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical discipline
- Three years in React Native/Hybrid Mobile App Development or a similar role
- Knowledge in mobile application development languages (HTML 5, CSS, React Native, Kotlin, Swift)
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines and publishing app on Microsoft AppCenter and TestFlight for iOS, Android GMS and HMS
- Proficiency in any of these technology domains: HRTech, FinTech and Security
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory
This is a startup with strong financial backing within the fintech industry. The working culture is great and fun with opportunity to work and learn in a flat organisational structure.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023A Project Manager (Fintech) job has become available at a solutions provider company for the financial services industry.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023An exciting CRM Project Manager job has become available at a multinational conglomerate.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting DBA (Oracle/SLQ) job has just become available at one of the top banking clients based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting Data Scientist job has just become available at a global financial services company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR7,000 - MYR10,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 January 2023An exciting IT Security Analyst - Vendor Assessment job has just become available at an IT service firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is vendor assessments and trying to elevate the IT risk position of the company.