Full Stack Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Lynnette Lee
Job Ref 1749060/001
Date posted 14 October 2022johor-bahru tech-transformation/software-development 2022-10-14 2022-12-13 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Selangor MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Full Stack Developer job has become available at an organisation that provides e-commerce enabling services such as shipment monitoring, analytics, branding solution, post purchase experience management, etc. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be striving to build high-performing systems to give customers the best possible post-purchasing experience.
About the Full Stack Developer Role:
This person will be joining a new digital division to build new exciting online products and services for courier and post purchase experience management platform.
- Work with business development to ideate features and solutions
- Propose new ideas, features, and functionalities to the existing system
- Understand technical and functional design to cater to business flow and user experience
- Build frontend and backend applications and features
- Develop and manage database and applications
- Develop and write effective API
- Troubleshoot, debug and maintain applications
- Create security and protection protocol
- Build mobile responsive features and applications
- Maintain and document technical stack
To succeed in this role, you must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications in a related field.
- Three or more years’ experience in web development
- Knowledge of NodeJS, ReactJS/VueJS, MongoDB, Docker, AWS, Webflow.io
- Knowledge of web services protocol
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work well in a team
- Able to accept constructive criticism
This company is much more than logistics company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive software developer with a can-do attitude, this Full Stack Developer role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss about this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting M365 Consultant (Manager) job has just become available at one of the IT services companies based in Cyberjaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PuchongDate posted: 13 October 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer (AWS) job opportunity has just become available at fast-paced, growing startup IT services company based in Puchong.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting M365 Specialist job has just become available at one of the insurance companies based in Cyberjaya.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR13,500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Subang JayaDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Senior IT Auditor job has just opened at a global shared service based in Malaysia. You will be responsible for designing the security operations and internal controls for the organisation.