Principal Solution Architect
Salary Negotiable based on experience
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sheryl Sim
Job Ref 1823750/001
Date posted 16 August 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/software-development 2022-08-16 2022-10-15 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Principal Solution Architect job has recently become available at a Fortune 500 financial MNC based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Principal Solution Architect Role:
You will be responsible and accountable for bridging the gap between business problems and technology solutions.
- Lead and translate business requirements into technical requirements to ensure accuracy and quality of solution are covered on all aspects of the business and technical requirements
- Own the Architecture Review Board (ARB) process and leading the team to produce the required architectural and solution design diagrams to address business case approval and end-to-end development requirement which align to high-level design requirement in related Technical Built Permit (TBP) and Architecture Design Review (ADR) section for development and testing reference
- Provide high-level solution design (HLD) to address end-to-end technical requirement which align to business requirement with high level information in the related TBP section for further development of low-level design (LLD) reference by the development team
- Present TBP at ARB Forum for architecture approval to ensure alignment with IT strategy, roadmap, standards and investment
- Prepare and present the ADR at ARB forum for change request to ensure that existing services and products will not be interrupted by new solution
- Identify, present and demonstrate innovation and emerging information technology systems and applications to technology council and community
- Lead and plan solution design readiness based on business stream and urgency of the requirement towards business prioritisation and delivery timeline
- Review, analyse and endorse technical documents i.e. impact analysis, functional design and interface agreement to ensure that all stakeholder agree and proceed with configuration and development
The successful incumbent must be a team player and able collaborate with IT teams particular in the area of architecture and solution delivery advice and guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, computer science, or other related disciplines
- At least 10 years of professional experience in web and/or application development areas or technical product management; preferably in insurance, design, user experience, digital, IOT, and computing fields
- At least five years of work experience in web and/or application development areas; preferable in insurance, design, user experience, digital, IOT, middle/ back-office systems and computing fields
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Azure and DevOps is an advantage
- Well versed with the latest innovation in digital and able to transition a vision or an idea into reality within current limitations. Must be able to work hands-on
This organisation is renowned in its field and needs no further introduction as a leading player in its field of expertise.
The culture is demanding and if you are ready for a new challenge in career, this Principal Solution Architect role is just right for you.
Apply today or email me your updated resume at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022An SAP MM Consultant (IS-Retail) job has become available at a fast-growing international retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR25,000 - MYR28,000 per month + Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 September 2022An exciting Head of Marketing job has just become available at one of the most reputable and international tech start-ups. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 September 2022A attractive new Scrum Master/Project Manager job has recently become available at a renowned international bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 September 2022A Senior Manager, Agile Coach job has become available at a Fortune 500 financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 September 2022An exciting Cybersecurity Architect job opportunity has become available at one of the organisations in Malaysia.