Senior iOS Mobile Developer (Native)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Desmond Lew
Job Ref 1838910/001
Date posted 12 August 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/software-development 2022-08-12 2022-10-11 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-established company is seeking a Senior iOS Mobile Developer (Native) to design and develop custom applications in Kuala Lumpur. The ideal candidate in this job needs to have strong knowledge in developing code with Native iOS.
About the Senior iOS Mobile Developer (Native) Role:
You will be working together with the team to develop high-quality applications, where you will be involved in technical implementation till deployment as well as continuous development of new technologies for the mobile applications. You will design and develop custom applications for iOS. Knowledge in developing code with Native iOS is a must, with at least five years of experience as a mobile developer.
- Design and develop custom applications for iOS
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle
- Work directly with product managers and/or users to conceptualise, build and test the prototype and/or mobile applications
- Provide technical advice to the manager on mobile technologies, best practices and trends
- Work alongside designers and/or developers or vendors to deliver finished applications
- Create a compelling user interface and experience and build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Provide implementation and production support for the in-house build mobile applications
- Keep up to date on the latest trends and have a keen interest in researching leading trends in technologies
- Write detailed documentations for existing applications and new applications
- Update, repair, modify or enhance existing software applications
The successful Senior iOS Mobile Developer (Native) candidate should comes with at least five years of experience in mobile development and have applications that are launched in app stores.
- Degree or higher diploma in IT or related fields
- Five or more years of experience in iOS/Android/other mobile platform device application development
- Must have knowledge in developing code with Native iOS. Good to have React.JS, TypeScript, Redux, Apache Cordova
- Ability to work effectively in small (often ad hoc) teams and experience with Agile/Scrum software development approach
- Able to manage one's own time effectively and ability to prioritise a wide range of tasks
- Creative web design skills and excellent code-debugging skills are required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Knowledge in machine learning or virtual/augmented technology is a plus
This company needs no introduction and is well established in the industry. The culture is great as the organisation is very focused on developing their people to the highest standards. On top of that, company benefits are attractive and good performer will be rewarded with significant potential.
If you are determined to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior iOS Mobile Developer (Native) position.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact me at +60199792366 or email to email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR420,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 September 2022An exciting Information Technology Director job has just become available at one of the most well-established retail companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the management of the overall architecture of IT solutions for the company, making sure we have a robust and scalable IT architecture that caters for growth, new business opportunities and service innovation.
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 September 2022A Senior Manager, Agile Coach job has become available at a Fortune 500 financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022An SAP MM Consultant (IS-Retail) job has become available at a fast-growing international retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR25,000 - MYR28,000 per month + Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 September 2022An exciting Head of Marketing job has just become available at one of the most reputable and international tech start-ups. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.