Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Lynnette Lee
Job Ref 1653260/001
Date posted 22 July 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/software-development 2022-07-22 2022-09-20 it kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Integration Manager job has just become available at one of the most well-established global insurance organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Integration Manager Role:
Lead a team of software engineers focused on integration development and engineering tasks, in addition to hiring and training staff and delegating work assignments, focus on people development, coaching and keeping staff engaged.
- Plan, design, build, deliver, manage new integration services and CR to existing integration components
- Deliver cost effective, quality integration service and ensure the investment realises the intended benefits
- Define action plans to support IT strategy through sound planning, established methods and resourcing to deliver projects within agreed timelines
- Manage and optimise resource planning and utilisation to deliver maximum output to support business demands
- Coach and mentor teams to acquire the technical skills to execute their jobs
- Be accountable and responsible for a set of solutions portfolio to ensure the design and architecture of solutions are scalable and performance is optimised
- Ensure business and functional requirements are translated to system solutions
- Lead the development, design, and implementation of new integration services and changes to existing information systems and software packages
- Develop software codes based on best practices and guidelines
- Perform unit and SIT testing before deploy systems for UAT tests
To succeed in this role, you need to have good communication skills, problem-solving skills, proficiency in programming languages and data structures, and knowledge of integration best practices.
- Six to eight years of experience in application integration management in one of the integration technologies with six to eight years of supervisory experience in the supported IT domain (application solutioning on integration design and development)
- Sound experience in the execution of IT projects with high level of expertise in system application and technology implementation delivery
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with middle management team, internal and external stakeholders
- Domain proficiency in insurance business and its operations including distribution channels modus operandi is essential
- Able to work independently and highly self-motivated
- Able to work with peers and other stakeholders, a team player
- In-depth knowledge of Software AG WebMethods products on premise and cloud
- Strong knowledge of webMethods service development, analysis and debugging/troubleshoot, diagnose, and support the integration interfaces and B2B integrations
- Web methods tools and languages: Integration Server, Broker, UM, MWS, Trading Networks, Wm Deployer, Dynamic Server Pages (DSP) and Java Services
- In-depth knowledge of Azure services like API Management, Blob storage, active directory, webJobs and Azure Functions
- Database development technologies and platforms including: Relational database knowledge like Oracle, SQL Server, Cosmos DB and My SQL, exposure to PL/SQL and other SQL expertise
- Experience integrating cloud-to-cloud, cloud-to-on-premise, and on-premise-to-on-premise solutions
- Proficiency with API protocols and schemas such as SOAP and REST
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between diverse business units and systems
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process, modelling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping
- Experience with securing integration scenarios using appropriate authentication, authorisation, non-repudiation, and data encryption methods
- Strong Linux/Window knowledge and Kubernetes container orchestration experience
This leading insurance company is looking to transform the way the industry works with world-class technology, and they have an extremely exciting technology roadmap ahead. Henceforth, this is a great opportunity to join them at an exciting time of their massive transformation journey. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Integration Manager role.
Apply or email me at email@example.com to discuss this exciting opportunity today. We will be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR8,000 - MYR14,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting ICT Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading O&G companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022A new ServiceNow Engineer job is recently made available at a leading insurtech organisation.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A new Senior Business Analyst job has recently become available at a renowned financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A new ERP Project Support job is recently made available at a renowned food and beverage based organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Head, Analytics & Reporting job has just become available at one of the leading financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.