Salary MYR60,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant PakLin Song
Job Ref 1828360/001
Date posted 17 July 2022penang tech-transformation/software-development 2022-07-17 2022-09-15 manufacturing-and-production Kedah Kedah MY MYR 60000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Software Developer job has become available at a multinational, large investment, startup manufacturing and production company to be based in Kulim, Kedah. Reporting directly to the IT Supervisor (Software Development), this is a role for a Software Engineer to be part of the pioneer team focusing on IT infrastructure on-site support.
About the Software Developer:
This Software Developer will be responsible for providing estimates and developing software throughout all phases of the development cycle, validate solution concept regarding technical feasibility and align with the architectural landscape.
- Provide estimates and develop software throughout all phases of the development cycle
- Validate solution concepts regarding technical feasibility and align with architectural landscape
- Define technical concepts
- Build or integrate solutions: Develop solution according to selected development platform or integrate buy-in software
- Execute white box tests: Verify solutions regarding desired solution and acceptance criteria
- lmprove service according to the identified GAP in SLA
- Execute and deliver projects within time and budget constraints
- Write code, testing and debugging software applications
- Write detailed documentations, which are used by the development team for translation into actual programme code
- Provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvements
- Document the specification, design, features and operation of applications
The successful candidate must have at least one to two years of experience as a software developer in .Net technologies in any domain.
- Graduate lT degree (from a university or other higher education institutes) or equivalent with at least three years of professional lT experience
- Proficiency in popular coding languages like .NET, HTML5, C++ or similar
- Project management skills
- Strong customer orientation
- lntercultural awareness and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills as well as organisational talent
- Good command of English
- Documentation skills – able to clearly summarise and document processes and validation results
- Data analysis and problem solving skills
- Intercultural competences due to international cooperation
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Documentation skills - able to clearly summarise and document ideas, conversations, and processes
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Update the internally developed functions when needed during MES/AES product version upgrade
- Communicate with suppliers if issues cannot be resolved internally
This multinational manufacturing and production firm is well recognised in the industry and is a company who is still continuing to grow to be the leader globally. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Software Developer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Song on +604-240 2131 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1749840.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C