FullStack Software Engineer
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR60,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant PakLin Song
Job Ref 1793800/001
Date posted 04 July 2022penang tech-transformation/software-development 2022-07-14 2022-09-02 it Penang Penang MY MYR 48000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting FullStack Software Engineer job has just become available at a renowned logistics distribution and supply chain company based in Penang. You will obtain competitive advantage for the organisation by using information technology and digital strategies to improve business processes and streamline operations.
About the FullStack Software Engineer Role:
In this business critical role, you will oversee the overall technology operations and establishing IT policies and systems to support the digital roadmap moving forward.
- Design and implement responsive website from front to back
- Design and implement RESTful Web API/Services
- Work closely with Team Leader, Tech Lead, UX designers, vendors and offshore development teams to drive the evolution and expansion of the in-house or external systems in terms of software design, coding, quality control for accommodating operation requirement specification, performance and scalability improvements
- Provide support to business users for using the systems, bug fixing, minor enhancements and fine tuning for accommodating operation needs and ensuring smooth day to day operation
- Practice in Agile software team practices like Scrum
- Provide complete documentation on technical design, release note, user and configuration manual in compliance with ISO documentation standard
To succeed in this FullStack Software Engineer role, you will need to be a driven and independent individual with strong technical experience in Software Development in C#, .Net and Angular JS.
- Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate diploma or professional degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Professional qualification/training, UI/UX training, certified web developer, or Microsoft Certified developers preferred
- Minimum of three years' working experience in software development on web base applications
- Framework: Angular, Angular Material, Web API, LINQ, Bootstrap
- Database: Oracle DB/MSSQL/MYSQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB/Redis
- Data Format: JSON, XML
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to communicate in regional or local languages
- Strong understanding and analysis of user’s actual pain and requirements
- Good problem solving skill in fast past environment
- Initiative and Independent
- Intelligent and Enthusiastic
- Strong analytical and learning capability
- Intellectual capability
- Passionate, proactive, innovative, positive, and open
- Good product sense
This company has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a strong history, the business succeeds on the speed of efficiency and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FullStack Software Engineer job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Song on +604-240 2131 or email to email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR6,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 29 July 2022A Senior Test Software Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected electronics manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Section Manager, this is a role will be involved in industry 4.0 projects focus on automation and define, meet and maintain test KPI targets.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 21 July 2022A renowned manufacturing and production company in the automotive industry in Penang is seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer (Digitilisation and IT) as part of the digital transformation and drive innovative solutions.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 19 July 2022An exciting Equipment Software Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production firms based in Penang. This is a role for an Equipment Software Engineer will work together with project team members across various departments and sites with the goal of improving equipment communication and automation processes.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 14 July 2022An exciting Senior IT Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing and production of electronics firm based in Perai, Penang. This role will be focused on IT infrastructure.
Salary: MYR54,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 04 July 2022An exciting Software Developer (C#) role has just become available at one of the leading manufacturer and solutions providers of integrated material handling system for broad spectrum of manufacturing industries in Penang. This is a role for an experienced individual who is an enthusiastic and passionate about Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions, and Automation.