Salary MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant PakLin Song
Job Ref 1819040/001
Date posted 22 June 2022penang tech-transformation/software-development 2022-06-23 2022-08-21 it Penang Penang MY MYR 96000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Manager job has just become available at a renowned logistics distribution and supply chain company based in Penang. You will obtain competitive advantage for the organisation by using information technology and digital strategies to improve business processes and streamline operations.
About the IT Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will oversee the overall technology operations and establishing IT policies and systems to support the digital roadmap moving forward.
- Manage a team of developers and testers to deliver the project/tasks assigned by the remote Project Manager on time and quality agreed
- Serve as key contact between project team and software development team for managing requirement clarification, negotiating on the scope, resource and timeline
- Review blueprints provided by project team and provide feedback on requirements specification from both an operational and technical perspective
- Provide evaluation and recommendation for best technical solution that fit the business requirements within the timeline, budget and resources agreed with Project Manager.
- Drive the technical area for the software development projects by providing technical design and architectural leadership to the software development team to ensure applications delivered meet the stated architectural, standard and framework
- Drive the functional area to ensure the requirements provided are correct and solutions provided are able to meet the business objectives and resolve the problem statements defined
- Maintain and enhance the architecture specification, framework, standard process and best practices for adoption for various software development projects in accordance to ISO documentation standards
- Compile software quality blueprint for developers and testing team to follow
- Manage the performance and development process, including providing coaching and development opportunities to maximise the potential of each individual
The successful IT Manager is a driven and independent individual with strong technical experience in software development and managerial exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate diploma or professional degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent
- Professional qualifications/training preferably those with Microsoft Certified developers or Scrum master Certified
- Minimum of eight years of work experience in software development on web or client server based applications
- Minimum of two years of experience in team management
- Programming: .Net or .Net Core C#, TypeScript, SQL
- Framework: .Net MVC, Web API, LINQ, Unit Test, Angular, Quartz
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Principles: Well versed in Agile, SOLID, Microservices, OOP and Design Pattern
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Able to communicate in regional or local languages
- Strong understanding and analysis of actual user pain and requirements
- Cloud Exposure: AWS or Azure Cloud
- Good problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Has initiative and independent
- Intelligent and enthusiastic
- Strong analytical and learning capabilities
- Intellectual capabilities
- Passionate, proactive, innovative, positive and open
- Good product sense
This company has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a strong history, the business succeeds on the speed of efficiency and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Manager job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Song on +604-240 2131 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1819040.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C