MES Software Developer
Salary MYR42,000 - MYR66,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant PakLin Song
Job Ref 1775090/001
Date posted 05 April 2022penang tech-transformation/software-development 2022-04-05 2022-06-04 manufacturing-and-production Penang Penang MY MYR 42000 66000 66000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting MES Software Developer job has become available at a multinational world-leading manufacturing company to be based in the northern region in Penang. The MES Software Developer is responsible for supporting manufacturing related applications and leading the manufacturing and production of an established manufacturing plant focusing on this is a role for an MES Software Developer who is a leader in their field.
About the MES Software Developer Role:
Reporting to the Software Manager, this company is looking for a competent person to be responsible for providing solutions to technical issues and be responsible for meeting project schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
- Develop and support manufacturing related applications (MES and equipment automation)
- 24 x 7 standby on call manufacturing support (rotation basis)
- Troubleshoot and fix manufacturing systems and traceability technical issues which occur in daily operations to ensure the 100% uptime of the system
- Data integration and engineering of manufacturing system connectivity to data analytic platform by configure equipment/production lines
- Standardise and manage the data to be integrated from MES to other shop floor system and ERP
To succeed in the MES Software Developer job, you must have experience in cross-functional team management and has strong knowledge of .Net technologies in terms of software development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
- At least one to two years of experience in supporting applications across distributed area
- Must have hands-on experience in manufacturing execution system (MES)
- Experience with Camstar MES is an additional advantage
- Strong work experience in .Net programming skill
- Experience with Ms SQL Server, Oracle Database and SQL programming is an additional advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written. Due to the nature of the role, proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Good analytical thinker with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and triaging skills
- Good understanding of support process and change management
- Able to perform work independently with minimum supervision
This multinational manufacturing firm is well recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this MES Software Developer role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Song on +604-240 2131 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1775090.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR90,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Senior System Engineer job has just become available at a renowned logistics distribution and supply chain company based in Penang. You will obtain competitive advantage for the organisation by using information technology and digital strategies to improve business processes and streamline operations.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Design Validation Testing Engineer job has just become available at a well-known electronics manufacturing firm in Penang, Malaysia. Under the general direction from the Business Unit R&D, your primary responsibilities will include testing new products, software, custom design modules or custom features for the company’s metrology tools, as well as creating test documentation and test cases.
Salary: MYR48,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 17 May 2022An established multinational manufacturing and production firm is currently seeking a Firmware/Software Engineer to be based in Penang. In this job, you will assist the design team within the software and firmware development for the relevant hardware of a height-adjustable desk system such as controller, power supply, handsets, etc. Furthermore, you will collaborate with other engineers to develop semi-automated jigs and check gauges for the production floor.