MES Developer (Manufacturing)
Salary MYR72,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant PakLin Song
Job Ref 1736580/001
Date posted 05 April 2022penang tech-transformation/software-development 2022-04-05 2022-06-04 it Penang MY MYR 72000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A MES Developer (Manufacturing) job has become available at a manufacturing and production organisation in Penang.
About the MES Developer (Manufacturing) Role:
In this key role in the IT department, you will be responsible for full life cycle software development to architect, design, develop and lead implementation of MES applications throughout all phases of process and application life cycle; including machine integration.
- Design, develop and implement IT solutions to support manufacturing operations and processes
- Communicate with MES analysts to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible MES applications and architecture
- Act as the escalation point for help desk cases to ensure timely and accurate closure of issues
- Liaise with business users and support/resolve MES system issues to ensure availability and performance
- Perform and manage application installation, configuration, testing, and debugging to support MES and its ancillary systems
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets internal IT standards
- Support test execution including system level and integration tests
To succeed in this MES Developer (Manufacturing) role, you must have hands-on development experience in .Net technologies particularly in C# for manufacturing-related applications.
- Bachelor's degree or with related work experience. Bachelor's degree in electrical and electronics, automation engineering, computer science engineering/information technology/equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of two to three years of related work experience
- Good understanding of the MES system
- Strong working experience in .Net programming skills
- Experience in simplifying complex scenarios
- High interest in digitalisation and process automation
- Good communications skills, especially in a production environment
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0. and digitalisation is an added advantage
- Project management skills, experience in MES and report development is a plus
- Requires working knowledge of a technical field. Exercises general application of standard principals, theories and concepts, and proposes a plan of action
This Penang manufacturing and production organisation highly regards thinkers who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. They deliver reliable, durable, high performing services to their partners and opportunities await the right person in this exciting MES Developer (Manufacturing) position.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting MES Developer (Manufacturing) job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Song on +604-240 2131 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1736580.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 4 240 2131
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 07 March 2023A renowned manufacturing and production company in the automotive industry in Penang is recruiting for an MES Engineer job to set up and manage plant MES architecture including system configuration, data automation and system administration. This position plans, configures, and technically installs MES in new and existing production lines.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 21 March 2023Due to expansion plans, a multinational semiconductor manufacturing and production company in Penang specialising in data conversion, signal processing and power management technology is seeking a Senior Business Analyst. In this job, you will join their expanding IT team and be responsible for the software development life cycle.
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 07 March 2023Due to expansion plans, a multinational semiconductor manufacturing and production company specialising in data conversion, signal processing and power management technology is recruiting for Senior Business Analyst job to join their expanding IT team and be responsible for the software development life cycle.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KulimDate posted: 07 March 2023An exciting IT Application Developer job has just become available in the newly set up Global Automation Team of a prestigious manufacturing and production company based in Kulim.