Senior Manager, Agile Coach
Salary Negotiable based on experience
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sheryl Sim
Job Ref 1759000/001
Date posted 05 June 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/scrum-master-agile-coach 2022-06-05 2022-08-04 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Manager, Agile Coach job has become available at a Fortune 500 financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Manager, Agile Coach Role:
As the Senior Manager, Agile Coach, you will be responsible for the adoption of Agile within the organisation, which will require working with people at individual, team, department and organisational level.
- Educate employees at all levels, inclusive of senior/managerial, and provide recommendations, approaches, processes or tools relevant to the individual or team involved
- Develop and provide training sessions and teach the skills and understanding required for the adoption of Agile methodologies
- Set up and guide teams to work within Agile and Lean principles, advising on creation of cadence, ceremonies, methodology and processes
- Facilitate activities, align teams with each other and with deliverables, map out accountable roles and responsibilities within the Agile framework
- Facilitate onboarding and inception ceremonies, and work with the team to ensure creation of product vision, goals and backlog, and to identify risks and dependencies
- Observe daily team activities, facilitate, coach and advise on creation of priorities and value, recommend and demonstrate methods and tools to improve and address problems, in order to encourage better performance and product quality and to increase team collaboration
- Work towards the creation of a strategy for the adoption of Agile on an organisation-wide level, with clearly defined stages of adoption from the introduction of Agile, employee education, fostering teams and cultures, long term maintenance of Agile as a methodology and sustaining the cultural mindset within the organisation
- Implement Agile process, principles and practices across all levels within the organisation, with a focus on methods which increase collaboration and transparency
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Agile Coach role, you will need to have a good understanding of the Agile framework, as well as execution capability of Agile methodologies.
- Scrum Alliance certification as Scrum Master, Product Owner or Certified Agile Leadership and/or relevant experience within Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), the Lean development cycle, and/or other Agile methodologies
- Scaled Agile SAFe certification or experience in scaling organisations to Agile
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle and ability to work with technical teams for implementation of DevOps
- Ability to implement the project life cycle in both Waterfall and Agile
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Agile professional and looking for new challenge, this Senior Manager, Agile Coach role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022A new Senior Project Manager (ERP) job is available at an IT-based shared service centre.
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 May 2022A new and challenging Senior Project Manager job has become available at a renowned Fortune 500 company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting ERP Project Manager job has just become available at a global manufacturer in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Medical, Optical, DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 June 2022An exciting Head of IT Governance, Risk & Compliance job has just become available at a large financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance issues are resolved and evaluated to fill up particular gaps.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2022A Principal Test Automation (Team Lead) job has become available at a financial services company.