Senior Manager, PMO
Salary Competitive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1897910/001
Date posted 13 February 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2023-02-16 2023-04-14 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Senior Manager, PMO job has become available at a company that needs no introduction.
About the Senior Manager, PMO Role:
In this role, you will be working closely with Project Managers and the regional/local teams on financial management, project planning, overall project governance and various management reporting.
- Manage monthly updates of governance dashboard to regional
- Phase Gate review for project funded by regional
- Specific Document Reviews: PSC ToR, AED/PED, BRD, PMP, Closure Report, Red Pack Report, Change Request, PSC Deck, PSC MoM, etc.
- Manage the Project Management Standard (PMS) Assurance framework for the Project/Agile Deliveries/Programme, complying with the Project Governance Policy and PMS, and ensuring staff working on the projects are aware and comply
- Support the Project/Programme Steering Committee (PSC/PgSC) in preparing quality materials (ToR, Progress reports, Minutes, etc.)
- Ensure project tools i.e. clarity is up to date including project static data, status update including RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked and reported to the PSC/PgSC
- Ensure that all submissions to committees (AED/PED, Red packs, Closure Reports, etc.) are of the right quality and are timely
- Support refresh and implementation of the Project Management Standards (PMS) and System Delivery Framework (SDF)
- Provide the important updates from Group ePMO and Clarity Sprint Release to country project community
- Coach and guide PMs in AED/PED preparation and subsequent project management
- Track/guide PMs to complete PM Accreditation and Training and Certification
- Enhance/maintain country PMO Library (Bridge Page) as central source of reference for PMs
- Organise and coordinate country PM sharing sessions
- Upgrade country PM's knowledge in PMS, SDF, Clarity by Education via PM Sharing session, PMO Bridge Page, etc.
- Support country various management forum presentation deck and project data requests
- Organise and coordinate country project forum
- Participate and support country yearly investment budget exercise
To succeed in this role, you will need to have extensive experience in project governance.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Eight or more years of experience in the banking field, with proven track record in leadership role in Project Management of Information Technology projects
- Project Management Certificate from PMP or Prince2
- Project Management and/or Agile experience/certification
- Use of planning tools e.g. Clarity PPM, Jira, Confluence, Trello
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies such as PMI PMBOK and must be experienced in applying project management knowledge, skills, tools, concepts, and techniques
- In-depth experience in Change, Vendor and Resources management. Experience in project planning, process improvement, performance measurement, and managing a project life cycle
- Knowledge of the importance of quality in data content and Service Management processes
- Strong analytical skills, training, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a team and is a good team player
- Able to multitask, manage time effectively and perform under pressure
- Able to work at flexible hours and travel
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in Senior Manager, PMO, you can take your career forward with this exciting job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Yee Ni Chen
+60 3 2303 7035
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this reputable organisation within the banking industry is recruiting for a Senior Java Developer job for their regional development team. You will be based in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR13,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting Senior Cyber Threat Specialist job has just become available at a financial institution based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to elevate the cybersecurity/information security position of the company.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR13,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting Senior Information Security Specialist job has just become available at a top bank based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to elevate the cybersecurity/information security position of the company.
Salary: Hybrid Working ArrangementLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 February 2023A Senior API Automation Tester job has become available at a leading insurance MNC, to set up, design, script and automate API testing. This person have a chance to be part of new project that will build a new digital platform.
Salary: Hybrid Working ArrangementLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 February 2023A Senior Automation Tester job has become available at a leading insurance MNC, looking for an automation tester to set up test automation framework as well as to design and script automated test. This person have a chance to be part of new project that will build a new digital platform.