Project Manager (Fintech)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1893300/001
Date posted 27 January 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2023-01-27 2023-03-28 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Project Manager (Fintech) job has become available at a solutions provider company for the financial services industry.
About the Project Manager (Fintech) Role:
You will be working on retail banking related project and is responsible for overall management of resources, including the technical, time, cost aspects of a project, and the motivation of all those involved.
- Ensure the project is delivered with required quality acceptable to the customer and within budget constraints and agreed timeframe
- Be an effective communicator with the customer, team members, Biz Head, product specialists and the sales team. In short, the project manager is to be a focal point for communications, effectively
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously through meticulous monitoring, controlling and documenting the projects’ progress, seeing each project through to completion
- Anticipate, identify and manage any problems e.g. costs, timeframe, technical, staff morale
- Provide input to the management on team members’ performance. These inputs are based on set objectives at the beginning of the project for all team members
- Keep to payment schedules as well as initiating billings and collections; the provision of project costing reports to the Finance department. You will also liaise with Sales/Account Management teams on commercial issues liaise with Customer Support group for formal handing over of customer care after successful implementation
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience in IT project management and familiar with software implementations.
- Business and commercial awareness
- Must have prior Project Manager experience and owning/managing a project man-day budget of at least 1,000 man-days
- Ability to provide pre-sales support is desired
- Proficient in harnessing the varied talents of the team and utilise their skills effectively
- Experience with payments and/or financial industry is an advantage
- Professional certifications in project management is desired
With clear business objectives in place, this company is growing progressively in its competitive market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a heart for emerging technologies within the financial services industry, this Project Manager (Fintech) role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Yee Ni Chen
+60 3 2303 7035
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023An exciting CRM Project Manager job has become available at a multinational conglomerate.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting Voice Engineer (L 2.5) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market StandardsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 March 2023An exciting Network Specialist job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Software Development Engineer job has just become available at a multinational broadcasting company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023A company renowned for its great workplace culture and compensation package is looking for a Software QA Tester.