CRM Project Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1892680/001
Date posted 27 January 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2023-01-27 2023-03-28 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting CRM Project Manager job has become available at a multinational conglomerate.
About the CRM Project Manager Role:
As the CRM Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects related to CRM within the organisation, from the initial ideation through to completion. You will coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- Facilitate workshops and finalise requirements from business users
- Compile, evaluate/present responses for the RFP
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles and responsibilities
- Define resource requirements and managing resource availability and allocation – both internal and third party
- Outline a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget
- Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams and activities
- Manage delivery of the project according to this plan
- Track projects and provide regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders
- Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget
- Identify and mitigate risks which may impact successful delivery of projects
- Manage the relationship and communications with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Act as a point of liaison between the project team and senior management
- Use project management tools such as Microsoft Project to plan, monitor and regularly report to stakeholders on the progress of the project
To succeed in this role, you will need to have solid understanding of CRM software deployment.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- A minimum of six years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgement, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated communications, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English; additional Asian business languages is a plus due to the nature of the role
- Ability to effectively achieve results in highly ambiguous and changing environments
This company is leading the market within the conglomerate space. With a strong regional presence, this company is its class leader with key focus on development of their people. The culture is fast paced and demanding given the booming industry, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you portray relevant technical skill sets, are able to work with various internal and external stakeholders and ready to challenge yourself to solve complex issues, this role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Yee Ni Chen
+60 3 2303 7035
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting Voice Engineer (L 2.5) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market StandardsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 March 2023An exciting Network Specialist job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Software Development Engineer job has just become available at a multinational broadcasting company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023A company renowned for its great workplace culture and compensation package is looking for a Software QA Tester.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 February 2023An exciting Asst IT Manager (System & Network Administrator) job opportunity has just become available at one of the established banks based in Kuala Lumpur.