Regional Solutions Lead
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1871160/001
Date posted 07 November 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Regional Solutions Lead job has recently become available at a global food production firm.
About the Regional Solutions Lead Role:
You will lead technology and digitalisation through the design of relevant IT products in Asia, Middle East, and Africa markets.
- Provide thought leadership on the direction of Design to Delivery (D2D) applications for all markets in Asia, Middle East and Africa
- Lead a team of business analysts (internal and external) covering support and project implementation for the applications in this space
- Account for local and regional applications architecture and roadmap
- Facilitate new and on-going review on risk assessment, disaster recovery planning and retirement
- Identify opportunities for the evolution of local applications, in partnership with global functional experts and regional peers
- Contribute to the data and analytics initiatives by enabling data-driven decisions making within business
To succeed in this Regional Solutions Lead role, you will need to have relevant project experience in the area of purchasing, warehousing, manufacturing or any other digital applications.
- More than 10 years' IT experience in the area of SAP (MM, PP), warehouse management and quality systems
- Ability to understand software solutions and delivery models, with full cycle experience on selection, evaluation, implementation, and retirement process
- Business process knowledge of purchasing, warehousing, manufacturing, quality, food safety and traceability
- Experience with turning data into insights for Design to Delivery space, including being part of the analytics implementation
- Ability to map business activities into processes, to optimise and recommend the right solution aligning to IT and data strategy
- At least five years' leadership experience, leading cross-functional and diverse teams to deliver results, managing transversal processes and projects
- Strong stakeholder relationship management, drive strategic business partnership to deliver value for the business
- Language skills: English (Business Level), Mandarin skill is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent field of study
- Must have experience in Design to Delivery functional domains, from an IT capacity
- Must have experience in SAP ECC on Material Management and Procure to Pay
- (Preferred) Agile methodology experience
- (Preferred) Risk management experience including Security best practices
- (Preferred) Knowledge of digital technology; integration methods API, RPA
This multinational company has an outstanding reputation in the food manufacturing field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding, but if you are determined and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are dedicated and proactive, your application is highly encouraged. This Regional Solutions Lead role is an opportunity for you to participate in a company that will help you to grow to the next level of your career.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, click to apply or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An exciting Incident & Problem Management (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Technology Architect (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading financial organisations in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting End User Experience Associate Director (O365) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading financial organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer job has just become available at a leading company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer (IoT Analytics) job has just become available at a European company based in Kuala Lumpur.