PMO Specialist (AM)
Salary Competitive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1804040/001
Date posted 07 October 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2022-10-07 2022-12-06 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new and challenging PMO Specialist (AM) job has become available at a renowned Fortune 500 company based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the PMO Specialist (AM) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for portfolio management at an enterprise level by applying "best-practices" project delivery and management approach to support and ensure standard project management framework, process and tools are used for project delivery.
- Apply project portfolio management framework as the governance of Project Management Office (PMO) across the organisation adhering to the standards provided in project and programme management
- Provide support in rolling down PMO standards (e.g. project management templates) to respective project/divisional level
- Utilise project portfolio management tool established in the organisation to standardise reporting and stakeholder management
- Track and consolidate project statuses, risks and issues throughout the project life cycle
- Track and monitor resource demand and supply for all projects
- Collate information required to support decision making on project prioritisation and implementation
- Track and monitor portfolio financial for all project budget and spent
- Ensure compliance with project and programme management standards, policies, procedures, and templates are adhered at project and programme level
- Manage department facility, meeting logistics and onboarding requirements
- Track and consolidate project demand and progress throughout project life cycle including project milestones, deliverables, risks and issues
- Consolidate and track project resource demand and supply at portfolio level to ensure the information is up-to-date for analysis, discussion and decision making
- Consolidate and track project financial status (e.g. budget and spend) at portfolio level and ensuring the accuracy of the information for portfolio funding analysis
- Provide support in developing materials for management reporting and documentation
- Manage project artefact repository to ensure the completeness and up-to-date documentations are stored for governance quality review by internal/external stakeholders (e.g. internal and external auditor) and be the single point of contact for audit exercise
- Manage and execute administrative functions within PMO including but not limited to management meeting set-up, availability of meeting facilities (e.g. meeting rooms, projectors, network connection, etc.) and resource onboarding arrangements
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other ad hoc requirements
To succeed in this PMO Specialist (AM) role, you will need to demonstrate attitude of desire to learn, structured thinking and organised in managing works assigned and ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- A bachelor's/master's degree from a recognised university. Certified project management, SCRUM or AGILE practitioner is an advantage
- At least two to four years of work experience in a related field is required for this position. Preferably from large financial, telecommunication, health service or information technology industries
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques, fiscal planning and business case development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented, and keenness for evident by numbers and analytics
- Flexible and adaptable to project environment to embrace change
- Embrace and adopt change culture for continuous improvement
- Experience with project/programme implementation and familiar with project management methodology and life cycle
This organisation emphasises on their people and happiness in the organisation, commits to help them grow, expand their abilities and discover new opportunities - making this a great place to work in addition to the competitive reward package.
If you portray relevant technical skill sets, are able to work with various internal and external stakeholders and ready to challenge yourself to solve complex issues, this PMO Specialist (AM) role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Parking subsidy, Staff purchase discount, allowancesLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Senior Application Support job has opened up at a well-established and fast-growing property developer.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A new Business Process Optimisation Specialist job has recently become available at a renowned logistics company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting Voice Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR42,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 October 2022An exciting Senior IT Security Engineer job has just become available at a top property developer in Malaysia. You will be assisting in the IT and cybersecurity project planning, designing, and execution, as well as network security and server monitoring.