Scrum Master/Project Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sheryl Sim
Job Ref 1784120/001
Date posted 21 September 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2022-09-21 2022-11-20 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A attractive new Scrum Master/Project Manager job has recently become available at a renowned international bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Scrum Master/Project Manager Role:
In this role, you will be accountable for delivery of specific IT projects according to organisational strategy and direction.
- Hold the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management within the technology domain, and work in partnership with various teams from consumer banking, corporate banking users, finance, operations and technology to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality
- Lead the planning and implementation of IT projects
- Prepare project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from appropriate IT management and project sponsors
- Establish project plans, resources, budgets, time frames, and assign tasks
- Identify, track and communicate project progress, milestones, deliverables changes and dependencies within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage team performance of project tasks, provide technical advice and guidance, schedule assignments and training for development, prepare performance appraisal
- Coordinate project activities across multiple development, product management, user experience and QA teams in a matrix organisation
To succeed in this Scrum Master/Project Manager role, you must be able to assist in identifying improvement areas in organisation’s project management processes.
- At least three years of experience as a Project Manager in successful IT projects implementation (mainly in application delivery)
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Well versed in Agile or Lean methodology of delivering a project
- Understanding of technical aspects of system integration in a mix technology environment
- Experience in financial/banking industry is a plus
- Experience in digital banking or digital transformation is an advantage
- PMP or PRINCE2 certifications is also an advantage
This organisation has strong name in the financial services market with footprints across the regional market.
The culture is demanding and fast paced, but if you are ready for a new role and step up in career, this Scrum Master/Project Manager role is for you.
Apply now or email me your resume at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR420,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 September 2022An exciting Information Technology Director job has just become available at one of the most well-established retail companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the management of the overall architecture of IT solutions for the company, making sure we have a robust and scalable IT architecture that caters for growth, new business opportunities and service innovation.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022An SAP MM Consultant (IS-Retail) job has become available at a fast-growing international retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR25,000 - MYR28,000 per month + Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 September 2022An exciting Head of Marketing job has just become available at one of the most reputable and international tech start-ups. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 September 2022A Senior Manager, Agile Coach job has become available at a Fortune 500 financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 September 2022An exciting Cybersecurity Architect job opportunity has become available at one of the organisations in Malaysia.