Functional Lead – Oracle Finance & PPM
Salary Competitive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1850540/001
Date posted 11 September 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2022-09-11 2022-11-10 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Functional Lead – Oracle Finance & PPM job has recently become available at a renowned IT service company in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Functional Lead – Oracle Finance & PPM Role:
As the functional lead, this position will oversee the offshore finance and PPM teams including tracking deliverables, day-to-day production support, and implementing enhancements.
- Lead the finance and PPM offshore support team managing the suite of Oracle modules including finance (AR, AP, FA, GL and RMCS) and project portfolio management
- Collaborate within finance and cross-functional teams to support finance-impacting initiatives and issues
- Be responsible for Oracle cloud application including day-to-day support activities, personnel and implementation of new applications/methodologies
- Understand the business processes impacting finance function and recommend industry best practices
- Function as the application owner for the Oracle ERP suite and other supporting finance systems
- Troubleshoot issues and provide root-cause analysis and resolution
- Liaise with offshore track leads to meet their deliverables
- Identify system/process gaps and provide solutions/recommendations for improvement
- Support timely month-end period closing
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience in implementation of Oracle cloud financials.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting or equivalent
- 10 or more years of experience working within the finance function
- At least two full implementation or upgrade SDLC experiences including design, testing, implementation, and support of Oracle cloud financials
- At least five years of experience acting as a functional subject-matter expert in Oracle finance specific modules within the procure-to-pay, order-to-cash and account-to-report processes
- At least three years of experience in a managerial capacity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced degree in finance like Chartered Accountant/CPA or similar certification is a plus
- Experience in the implementation of the Oracle Cloud PPM module is a plus
This IT services firm is known for their modern working environment and consistency in adapting new technologies.
If you are open to learning new technologies and is keen to build your career in the IT services environment, you can more forward in this exciting Functional Lead – Oracle Finance & PPM role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A Commercial Business Analyst job has become available at an established trade and manufacturing company supplying products to the various industries across the globe, to lead multiple projects to suit the business needs.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Manager, MIS Analytics job has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022This System QA Lead job is based in Kuala Lumpur. You will join a regional team overseeing the deployment of systems that support both internally and its global clients including some of the biggest names in technology, digital advertising, e-commerce, travel and hospitality, automotive, consumer electronics, and fintech.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 September 2022An exciting Cloud Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Medical, Optic, DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Information Security and Assurance Manager job has just been made available at financial service company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate IT related risk management activities and ensure compliance to policies and guidelines by PCA and regulatory body and supporting IT audits and reviews.