Process Standardisation - Deputy Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1838860/001
Date posted 15 August 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Process Standardisation - Deputy Manager job has become available at a well-established and dynamic foreign bank.
About the Process Standardisation - Deputy Manager Role:
In this role, you will support process standardisation, business process re-engineering (BPR), system implementation and other operations-related projects.
- Manage assigned standardisation and BPR projects, adopting the agreed governance and project management framework. Ensure adherence to best practices in all aspects of managing the projects
- Products in scope: one or more of the banking operations products (trade finance, loans, treasury, deposit, remittance or AML)
- Branches in scope: APAC and East Asia branches supported
- Work with IT and other related stakeholders to ensure system requirements are documented for development or enhancement to enable continuous process improvements
- Provide support to other initiatives driven to drive efficiency and controls. This includes cost tracking and management, operations quality assurance and other relevant projects
- Support departmental administrative work including management of meetings, communications, and related logistics
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience in process standardisation/BPR.
- Good understanding of banking
- Good knowledge of back office operations. Intermediate knowledge of one of the banking operations products (trade finance, loans, treasury, deposit, remittance or AML) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of project management and coordination
- More than three years of experience in banking and dinance or more than three years of banking-related project experience in an IT or consulting company
- Experience in back office operations in the banking sector is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent ability with data/numerical analysis (such as cost, efficiency, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good discerning skills
- Ability to manage small to medium-sized projects
- Strong team player with minimal supervisory support
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong results orientation
- Ability to engage and collaborate with relevant department staff
- Attitude to learn new things proactively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to travel to Asia Pacific branches
This established financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you portray relevant technical skill sets, are able to work with various internal and external stakeholders and ready to challenge yourself, this Process Standardisation - Deputy Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting Cybersecurity GRC Specialist job has just become available at one of the reputable local organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting SEA IAM/PAM/Identity and Governance Administration job has become available with multiple position vacancies at one of the Big 4 firms in Malaysia. You will be managing and operating the end-to-end process of the business’s IAM/PAM/IGA solutions.
Salary: MYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting in-house Database Administrator (Oracle/Mongo Server) job opportunity has just become available at one of the top financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022A new IT Senior Executive (SAP) job has recently become available at a reputable conglomerate.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A start up is recrutiing for a Senior Software Tester job while building a IT centre that focuses on developing solutions for a better tomorrow, redefine financial inclusivity to serve the underserved in our society. The company's IT centre will comprise a team of software engineering and technology experts based in Kuala Lumpur and serve as a Centre of Excellence in the region.