Product Management - Payment/Banking
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1830290/001
Date posted 25 July 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Management - Payment/Banking job has opened up at a well-known entity.
About the Product Management - Payment/Banking Role:
You will play a vital role in product management in a respected commercial/digital financial institution. You will drive the end-to-end product development of digital banking products, from ideation, design, technical development, testing and roll out, to post-launch improvements and iterations.
- Ideate and take ownership of new fintech initiatives across multiple teams to create impacts in the Malaysia’s banking landscape
- Closely work with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and create standard operating procedures
- Prepare and execute test cases for new features, work with regional product team to locate and fix the bugs
- Prepare training materials on new product features to orient related teams
- Provide support for the users, work with regional product team to troubleshoot the issues
- Collect and summarise users feedback and work with regional product team to deliver improvements
- Coordinate with relevant teams to prepare and compile regulatory documents for license applications
To succeed in this Product Management - Payment/Banking role, you will need to have experience in end-to-end technical product life cycle of payment, treasury, or financial system products.
- Bachelor's or master's degree from a reputable university with outstanding academic achievement
- Preferably with experience in the fintech industry, specifically IT product management that supports deposit, loan, payment, accounting and reporting, treasury and other banking processes, through business requirement analysis, product design, user acceptance testing, user experience research, competitor analysis, and the like
- Demonstrated track record of getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Able to communicate complex business or technical information effectively
- Good analytical and logical thinking skills
- Good collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you portray relevant technical skill sets, are able to work with various internal and external stakeholders and ready to challenge yourself to solve complex issues, this Product Management - Payment/Banking role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A new Senior Business Analyst job has recently become available at a renowned financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A new ERP Project Support job is recently made available at a renowned food and beverage based organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer (Google Cloud) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Head, Analytics & Reporting job has just become available at one of the leading financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 July 2022An attractive Application Architect job has become available at a reputable bank located in Kuala Lumpur. The Application Architect will work with people responsible for architectural communication in all aspects of IT services to work on a highly complex IT landscape.