Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1820320/001
Date posted 24 June 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2022-06-24 2022-08-23 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Executive job has just become available at a social e-commerce organisation based in Malaysia.
About the Product Executive Role:
You are responsible for defining the product vision and managing the product development process. You will be aligning with developers, design team, and operations team throughout project life cycle, driving the project execution and deliverables.
- Manage and address market/customer/user requirements and feedback
- Manage products by aligning with developers, design team, sales, marketing, and analytics to ensure highest quality product is delivered on time
- Research, gathering data and analysis of latest trends in the market
- App and web acceptance testing
- Work with external parties to initiate and maintain partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Define specific product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Design and produce requirements for product features and user flow
- Maintain and constantly improve stability of products
- Product planning and execution throughout product life cycle
- Manage app quality related activities by reviewing and improving app process flows
- Drive identification of root causes and resolutions of bugs and issues with technical team
- Drive corrective actions and improvements for app
- Track and report the app’s quality of performance in terms of fulfilment, engagement, and quality of service (QoS)
- Align with developers, design team, sales, marketing, and analytics to ensure highest quality product is delivered on time
- Address user feedback and market response related to quality of the platform
- Host internal application handover sessions, produce application release documents, feedback
- Obtain release approval and sign-offs
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a good problem solver and have a passion within product/project management.
- Formal education: bachelor’s degree
- Specialised in either product management, marketing or engineering
- Total work experience: one year and above (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Added value if previous work experience is in the field of e-commerce, social media platforms, or companies with app as a product
The company promotes a young, dynamic, fast-paced and flexible culture to build your career as a Product Executive/Product Owner. The scale of the business offers a good environment to grow with end-to-end exposure.
If you portray relevant skill sets, are able to work with various internal and external stakeholders and ready to challenge yourself to solve complex issues, this Product Executive role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR4,000 - MYR5,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: BangsarDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Technical Support Specialist (Night Shift) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading medical technologies and devices companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Service Engineer, L1.5 (SIP & VoIP) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 July 2022A fast-growing and well-established company in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a UIUX Designer. In this job, you will be responsible for shaping and designing user-centric products to deliver easy-to-use products.
Salary: Hybrid workingLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 July 2022A start up is reruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance job for their IT team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Service Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.