ERP Project Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1820370/001
Date posted 24 June 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2022-06-24 2022-08-23 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting ERP Project Manager job has just become available at a global manufacturer in Malaysia.
About the ERP Project Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the transition from SAP ECC 6.0 to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Lead and manage ERP project engagement
- Be responsible for the successful initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing of the project
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills to f build strong relationships and alliances with key stakeholders
- Project status update and reporting to steering communities and group PMO
- Perform work to define and mature the project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities. Perform the work to authorise a new project and define its scope
- Perform work in the project management plan to accomplish the project objectives under the project scope statement/Statement of Work (SOW).
- Compare actual performance with planned performance, to analyse variances, to assess trends to effect process
- Ensure the team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
- Perform the work to formally terminate a project and transfer the completed product to operations
To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant experience on Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project management on ERP projects. Dynamics AX/finance and operations project management experience is preferred
- Negotiation skills for keeping the project aligned to the overall business goals as outlined in the implementation contract
- Must be able to manage time, prioritise and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staffs
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results
- Participated in the implementation as a subject-matter expert and represented customer's business requirements
- Must be able to produce specific examples of his or her work product (e.g. business requirements, design, output, and training plans, etc.)
- Applicants with prior Dynamics AX Functional Consulting background can be considered
- Postgraduate degree in business or information technology or computer science is desired
- Agile, PMP, PRINCE or any related project management certifications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Proficiency in Chinese dialects is added advantage due to the nature of the role
- Must have four to five years of experience working with ERPs with at least two years in a position where significant implementation responsibilities were managed
- One full life cycle project experience as a project manager is preferred. In case a full life cycle experience is not there – multiple smaller experiences as project manager can be considered
This company is a global manufacturer based in Malaysia.
If you portray relevant technical skill sets and are able to work with various internal and external stakeholders, this ERP Project Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A new GM, IT Architecture and Strategy job has become available at a renowned public-listed organisation.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A well-established company is seeking a Senior iOS Mobile Developer (Native) to design and develop custom applications in Kuala Lumpur. The ideal candidate in this job needs to have strong knowledge in developing code with Native iOS.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022A promising CISO job has become available at a banking organisation in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Head of IT Services job has just become available at one of the biggest local banks in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager job has just become available at one of the reputable local organisations in Kuala Lumpur.