Senior Project Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sheryl Sim
Job Ref 1807600/001
Date posted 10 June 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/project-management-business-analyst 2022-06-16 2022-08-09 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Senior Project Manager (ERP) job is available at an IT-based shared service centre.
About the Senior Project Manager Role:
In this role, you will report to the Head of PMO and manage various types of enterprise related projects.
- Lead all technical development and delivery of the assigned project
- Create and manage high level and detailed delivery schedule and roadmaps, covering but not limited to tracking milestones, manage critical paths, observe dependencies, and task sequencing
- Perform resource planning, including identifying resource requirements, tasks assignments, capacity planning, onboarding, extensions and offboarding of project resources
- Provide progress and status update on project delivery, covering but not limited to work completion, plan vs actual, and burndown rates, man-hours tracking as necessary
- Ensure project assurance activities are adhered to, e.g. technical peer review, quality assurance, information security compliance, or any audits required by onsite project team or the customer
- Pre-empt delays, potential blockers, and delivery risks in project to allow early remediation and resolution
- Manage scope change, not limited to surfacing need for additional resources, negotiating delivery deadlines, reassigning tasks and priorities, etc.
- Monitor and manage team morale and fatigue, including providing motivation, encouragement, interventions, and assistance as necessary
- Manage team availability, including time-offs, public holidays, and overtimes to meet delivery requirements
- Collaborate with architects or technical go-to persons, to provide technical inputs, work scoping and effort estimations
- Collaborate and communicate with onsite counterparts on all aspects of project delivery, e.g. onsite Programme Director, onsite Project Manager, onsite Delivery Leads, Project Management Office, etc.
- Collaborate with the resource schedulers, to allow strategic resourcing with the company’s best interest in mind
To succeed in this Senior Project Manager role, you must have a consistent track record of successfully delivering SAP projects on time.
- Familiarity with project management methodology like Agile Scrum
- Knowledge in SAP delivery methodologies, e.g. SAP Activate
- Ability to use project management and development tracking tools, e.g. MS Project, Jira, or Azure DevOps
- Ability to manage the full project life cycle, from initiation, delivery to project completion
- Experience in resource forecast, task assignments and capacity planning
- Adept at managing delivery timelines, identify and manage risks, issues, and handle escalations
- Experience in managing contractors, including in dispersed geographies
- Familiar with delivering projects remotely
This company does not need an introduction as every IT professional knows their name.
If you are looking for a strong team and would like to pursue your career as a Senior Project Manager, this role is the right role for you.
Send your CV to email@example.com to start a discussion on this opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 June 2022A Senior Manager, Agile Coach job has become available at a Fortune 500 financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 May 2022A new and challenging Senior Project Manager job has become available at a renowned Fortune 500 company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting ERP Project Manager job has just become available at a global manufacturer in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Medical, Optical, DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 June 2022An exciting Head of IT Governance, Risk & Compliance job has just become available at a large financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance issues are resolved and evaluated to fill up particular gaps.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2022A Principal Test Automation (Team Lead) job has become available at a financial services company.