Presales Engineer (Network Security)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Eugene Lim
Job Ref OFUZB5-FEB64DC5
Date posted 25 May 2023petaling-jaya tech-transformation/presales 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 it Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Presales Engineer (Network Security) job has just become available at an industry leading IT services and solution company.
About the Presales Engineer (Network Security) Role:
Your main responsibility is to act as the subject-matter expert who consults on the latest technologies that can protect clients from networking and security threats, working on daily pre-sales activities. You will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing enterprise-class solution systems for clients. You will support technical programmes and pre-sales activities with partners and customers, collaborating with the sales team to achieve revenue goals. Your solutions will balance financial objectives and business requirements with technical expertise.
- Collaborating closely with the sales team to create proposals and pitches for business, attending meetings with business development managers, and providing technical expertise
- Developing business cases to support sales team proposals
- Assisting the sales team in qualifying sales opportunities by querying prospects to accurately determine product suitability, size, and probability of success
- Delivering presentations to customers with the aim of persuading them to buy our proposed services and solutions
- Developing Proof of Concept (POC) solutions that align with the customer’s enterprise requirements
- Preparing RFP/RFI/Proposals, designing, and architecting solutions, providing training, managing projects, and offering guidance and planning
- Conducting in-depth needs analysis with the technical staff of prospects to determine technical requirements and solutions
- Addressing a high volume of prospect questions in a comprehensive manner that ensures satisfaction
- Providing internal product training to sales and channel teams and serving as the main technical consultant for all queries and questions
The successful Presales Engineer (Network Security) is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference in creating value for clients while balancing with the business needs.
- Experience with relevant IT solutions especially Fortinet or Palo Alto products would be a strong advantage
- Possesses a competent understanding of product knowledge and presentation skills
- Demonstrates good customer relationship management skills
- Able to ensuring the end-to-end success of POC cycles
- Possesses analytical skills to identify and address challenges in situations
- Collaborates effectively with different departments to ensure project success
- Exhibits strategic thinking and organisational skills to create winning sales proposals
- A team player who can manage the expectations of both the sales team and clients
This renowned IT Services and Solution company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Presales Engineer (Network Security) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7027
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Presales Engineer (Network Security) job has just become available at an industry leading IT services and solution company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 06 June 2023Based in Petaling Jaya, a pioneer player in the marketing-as-a-service space is looking for UIUX Designers to shape and design user-centric products to deliver modern, clean and easy-to-use products for their clients.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 02 June 2023An exciting Database Specialist (IT Services) job has just become available at a local IT services firm based in Petaling Jaya.