Chief Information Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1889050/001
Date posted 08 March 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/management 2023-03-08 2023-05-07 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Chief Information Officer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading organisations in Malaysia.
About the Chief Information Officer Role:
You will build and lead a global relationship function within the organisation. The division provides tailored, cost-competitive and robust solutions and services that offer a flexible and scalable framework for delivering projects on time, within budget and at the highest quality, meeting both the current and future IT challenges facing the group.
- Deliver IT solutions (covering applications and infrastructure)
- Work with Group IT horizontals to manage enterprise architecture and design, DevOps standards and tools, ADM and application services, IT management services and project manager/business analyst practices, IT quality, data, IT people and location strategy, IT sourcing and vendor management, IT risk management, information security and infrastructure demand management
- Implement and coordinate IT initiatives while working with regional, global functions and IT leads to provide optimised global services adjusted to address regional anomalies where appropriate
- Manage the IT costs for the country including delivery of agreed sustainable saves
- Actively liaise with Group IT to draw upon their expertise and support in establishing broad guidelines, defining standards and selecting tools
- Raise the visibility of IT as a key service provider within the Group by forming key relationships with all internal customers
- Primary accountability for driving a DevOps culture and execution model
- Promote a culture in alignment with the Group Values striving for excellence and dependability within an open and transparent working environment
- Support efforts into create a great place to work where individual contribution and effective teamwork is valued and recognised
To succeed in this Chief Information Officer job, you must have combined experience of more than 20 years managing operations and handling IT transformations.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in a managerial role within an IT or related field and 20 years' experience in managing a global function with a geographically dispersed team
- High maturity in matrix management structure; ability to act as a change agent
- Leverage "soft power" such as values, vision, charisma, networking and collaboration to exert influence outside of reporting lines
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide spectrum of stakeholders both technical and non-technical
- Excellent knowledge of the project life cycle
- Understanding of business finance and experience of effective managements of budgets and expenditure
- Understanding of the group strategy and Organisational Effectiveness programme
- A good communicator at a personal and group level with the ability to deliver complex topics in an effective way
The successful Chief Information Officer will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you have a successful track record of and enjoy working in a team environment, this Chief Information Officer job is for you. You will be a part of a forward thinking company that values a progressive mindset.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7082
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 March 2023A well-established and dynamic bank is seeking a Mobile Developer (React Native). In this job, you will design and develop custom applications for Android and iOS.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An exciting Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS) job has just become available with one of the FS companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Senior Manager, Data Science job has just become available at a leading company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Business Intelligence Manager job has just become available at a one of the largest food and beverage manufacturing companies globally based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR30,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Head of IT GRC job has just become available at large financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance issues are resolved and evaluated to fill up particular gaps.