Service Delivery Associate Director (ServiceNow)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1893250/001
Date posted 15 January 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-service-delivery 2023-01-15 2023-03-16 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Service Delivery Associate Director (ServiceNow) job opportunity has just become available at one of the most reputable organisations in Malaysia.
About the Service Delivery Associate Director (ServiceNow) Role:
In this role, you will lead delivery of change and service availability of the organisation's ServiceNow platform for all markets.
- Manage the ServiceNow subscription and service contracts
- Stakeholder management for group functions and business units that consume services on the ServiceNow platform
- Ensure services are delivered in line with SLAs and KPIs
- Monitor delivery progress against targets, reporting as necessary and ensuring appropriate actions are taken to address exceptions and variations
- Support the tactical and strategic roadmap management for the ServiceNow platform and support teams
- Champion the implementation of industry standard processes for ITSM processes in incident, problem and change management and assisting stakeholders to adopt them
- Manage and maintain the accuracy of the CMDB under ServiceNow
- Manage story pipeline and backlogs to continuously improve the service operations of the platform
- Support external projects with integration to the ServiceNow platform while ensuring the stability and goals of the ServiceNow platform are met
To succeed in this Service Delivery Associate Director (ServiceNow) role, you must have extensive experience of the ServiceNow platform management.
- University degree holder in information technology or related discipline
- ITIL V3 Foundation certifications or higher
- Eight or more years of relevant experience in ServiceNow Management
- Previous proven work experience working under a matrix organisation and people in multiple countries is a must
- 10 or more years of experience working with enterprise IPC workflows and processes
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow Instance administration
- Able to communicate with business units and other internal support teams in terms of both commercial and technical aspects
With clear business objectives in place, this company is growing progressively in its competitive market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have what it takes to lead a global team, this Service Delivery Associate Director (ServiceNow) role is right for you.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 January 2023A Senior Manager, Agile Coach job has become available at a Fortune 500 financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Head of Customer Support job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT organisations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 January 2023A challenging Senior Project Manager (WMS) role has become available for a reputable client based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 January 2023A well-known and established MNC is recruiting for a Mobile Dev Lead job to manage the mobile developers within their IT dev team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Core Network Architect job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.