VP, Global Services and Support
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1850360/001
Date posted 09 September 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-service-delivery 2022-09-09 2022-11-08 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP, Global Services and Support job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT organisations in the country.
About the VP, Global Services and Support Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence and efficiency, developing strategies and setting team goals that align with customer requirements and company objectives.
- Provide executive direction and functional oversight to the APAC based organisation
- Develop a strong performance team of client operations managers, Tier 1 managers and Tier 2 managers. Ensure consistent professional service and support delivery execution to customers
- Execute employee and team integration initiatives, as needed
- Meet all established SLA’s, KPI’s and customer satisfaction targets
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Service Delivery, Product and Product Engineering to ensure seamless high-touch, superior support to customers
- Manage resource allocation to accommodate shift patterns and service demands
- Participate in regular service management meetings with key customers, vendors and partners
- Provide escalation management as needed, including regular status updates to customer and internal stakeholders
- Provide thought-leadership when participating or leading GSS strategic initiatives, in conjunction with VP strategic programmes
To succeed in this VP, Global Services and Support role, you must be experienced, dynamic and collaborative client facing senior manager and must be comfortable dealing with C-level suites.
- Five to eight years’ experience managing a technical or operational customer facing organisation, to at least an N-2 level, with budget accountability
- Exceptional customer facing verbal and written communication skills
- Experience supporting server-based products and applications such as MS, Linux, SIP, Cisco and Oracle
- Experience with Networking, Data Protocols, PBX or Voice Recording technologies is a plus
- Experience managing budgets, responding to RFI and RFP, commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Energetic and motivated leader with the ability to manage a 50+ team, in a fast paced, agile and at times demanding operational environment
- Business and analytical capabilities, including budget management, capacity – efficiency analysis, and metrics analysis
- Prior experience in process optimisation, change management (ITIL experience is ideal)
This organisation highly regards thinkers who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. Their mission is to meet their clients’ high-level expectations regarding quality, precision, productivity and ﬂexibility using custom-made, economical equipment solutions.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, Global Services and Support role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR420,000 - MYR480,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 September 2022An exciting Information Technology Director job has just become available at one of the most well-established retail companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the management of the overall architecture of IT solutions for the company, making sure we have a robust and scalable IT architecture that caters for growth, new business opportunities and service innovation.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022An SAP MM Consultant (IS-Retail) job has become available at a fast-growing international retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR25,000 - MYR28,000 per month + Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 September 2022An exciting Head of Marketing job has just become available at one of the most reputable and international tech start-ups. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 September 2022A attractive new Scrum Master/Project Manager job has recently become available at a renowned international bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 September 2022A Senior Manager, Agile Coach job has become available at a Fortune 500 financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.