System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior)
Salary MYR8,000 - MYR13,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1848590/001
Date posted 06 September 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-service-delivery 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 it Bangsar Bangsar MY MYR 8000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior) job opportunity has just become available at a top engineering company, serving the O&G industry, based in Malaysia.
About the System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior) Role:
As the System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior), you are responsible for system configuration and analysis for the organisations MT4/MT5 trading platforms.
- Ensure smooth operation of the MT4/MT5 trading platforms and related systems
- Ensure proper operation of bridges/hubs, plugin, and external tools in the trading ecosystem
- Perform basic operation of cloud services in collaboration with cloud service providers
- Administer database management systems, networking operations, Windows, and Linux OS
- Conduct routine audits of systems/software and resolving any issues that arise. Collaborate with external vendors/stakeholders to solve problems
- Able to work on a 24-hour shift rotation
The successful System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior) has hands-on experience with computer-based systems and a general comprehension of financial processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other relevant field. Minimum of two years’ experience in the FSI and CFD industry
- Programming skills, e.g., python and MySQL database skills. IT support experience in the FSI
- Administrative knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows systems and MySQL
- Superior problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent learning capacity for new knowledge/areas
- Ability to speak English and Mandarin fluently to communicate with global colleagues
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record leading project and teams covering infrastructure and networking, you can take your career forward with this exciting System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior) role.
Apply today or email me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022This System QA Lead job is based in Kuala Lumpur. You will join a regional team overseeing the deployment of systems that support both internally and its global clients including some of the biggest names in technology, digital advertising, e-commerce, travel and hospitality, automotive, consumer electronics, and fintech.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A Commercial Business Analyst job has become available at an established trade and manufacturing company supplying products to the various industries across the globe, to lead multiple projects to suit the business needs.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Manager, MIS Analytics job has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 September 2022An exciting Cloud Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Medical, Optic, DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Information Security and Assurance Manager job has just been made available at financial service company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate IT related risk management activities and ensure compliance to policies and guidelines by PCA and regulatory body and supporting IT audits and reviews.