Key Account Manager
Salary MYR4,000 - MYR8,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1822080/001
Date posted 29 June 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-service-delivery 2022-07-14 2022-08-28 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 4000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational IT services and IT consulting business is seeking a high-calibre Key Account Manager. In this job, you will support the organisation’s key accounts.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for business development by maintaining good relationships with existing and potential large enterprise customers to identify new opportunities.
- Achieve assigned sales quota by generating new business and upselling in existing large enterprise clients
- Build a complete IT services/IT consulting solution that overcomes/addresses customer challenges and helps them achieve better business productivity and cost-efficiency
- Prospect senior/C-level decision makers to develop new business opportunity. Create strong relationships with large and strategic prospects leading to contract signature/order
- Conduct online/boardroom briefings for customers to understand the solution provided to generate quality work prospects
- Provide excellent customer service through responding to customer’s enquiry, scheduling appointments, tender participation and after-sales service
The successful 1822080 is results-driven, willing to learn, and well organised. As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Experience working in a system integrated organisation is preferred
- Minimum of two years of account management or business development experience in selling multi-function office equipment/IT consulting services/IT solutions in large enterprise segments
- Experience managing and overseeing project deployment
- Demonstrated successes using a top-down selling approach and developing large IT project prospects
The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
This role is specially for junior sales candidates looking to elevate their position to a senior role. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside an innovative, fast paced and driven sales team. Apply today as great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager role.
Apply today or e-mail me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Service Engineer, L1.5 (SIP & VoIP) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 July 2022A fast-growing and well-established company in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a UIUX Designer. In this job, you will be responsible for shaping and designing user-centric products to deliver easy-to-use products.
Salary: Hybrid workingLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 July 2022A start up is reruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance job for their IT team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 July 2022An exciting Service Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR5,000 - MYR8,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 June 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the IT services field is seeking an SEO Specialist. In this job, you will join its sales and marketing division based in Malaysia.