IT Risk Manager - Bangi
Salary MYR12,000 - MYR16,500 per month + Medical, Optical and Dental
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1908300/001
Date posted 13 March 2023shah-alam tech-transformation/it-governance 2023-03-21 2023-05-12 it Bangi MY MYR 12000 16500 16500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting IT Risk Manager - Bangi job has just become available at a large financial institution based in Bangi, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance of framework and methodologies are followed accordingly.
About the IT Risk Manager - Bangi Role:
You will be responsible for developing the IT governance framework as well as managing all risks.
- Implement GRC processes to automate and continuously monitor information security controls, exceptions, risk, testing. Develop reporting metrics, dashboard and evidence artefacts
- Define and document business process responsibilities and ownership of the controls in GRC tool. Schedule regular assessments and testing of effectiveness and efficiency of controls and creates GRC reports
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve governance, risk and compliance matters
- Participate in industry and regulatory consultations
- Maintain awareness of emerging regulatory developments
The successful IT Risk Manager - Bangi is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for the governance framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer engineering, information security or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of applicable information security management, governance and compliance principles, practices, laws and regulations such as RMiT, CIS, NIST 800-53
- Proven experience in information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling and assessment processes
- Proven experience with applying corporate policies, procedures and plans
- Ability to define, document, initiate, educate and communicate (new) processes and plans across multiple teams
- Desire to learn, working in a diverse environment, interacting with multiple teams and functions to support strategic goals. Be a good team player and excellent communicator.
The financial institution has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the financial business and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Risk Manager - Bangi role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7034
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR18,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: SelangorDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Senior Manager IT Audit - Application Controls job has just become available at a leading international financial institution based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to provide management and the board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of audit assignments.
Salary: MYR15,000 - MYR19,500 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: SelangorDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting SOC Threat Hunting Team Lead job has just become available at an MNC based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to perform depth analysis and investigate on security threats, propose remediation actions and take part in creation and steady improvements.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR20,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Network Security Specialist job has just opened at a steel manufacturing organisation based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to provide services in IT enterprise infrastructure, applications, as well as data and analytics to support business needs across Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. You are accountable for keeping all IT systems and applications operating efficiently by conducting regular security health checks.