Senior Manager IT Audit - Application Controls
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR18,000 per month + Medical, Optical and Dental
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1912130/001
Date posted 13 March 2023shah-alam tech-transformation/it-governance 2023-03-13 2023-05-12 it Selangor MY MYR 10000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Manager IT Audit - Application Controls job has just become available at a leading international financial institution based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to provide management and the board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of audit assignments.
About the Senior Manager IT Audit - Application Controls Role:
Reporting to the Head, you will also be responsible for performing IT risk assessments and IT audit, covering areas such as ITGC, application controls, IT infrastructure and security reviews.
- Perform IT risk assessment and IT audit, in areas covering IT general controls, application controls, IT infrastructure and security review
- Deliver the IT portion of normal audit (increase in the number of post go-live project audits after cybersecurity transformation projects go live and more ERP implementations go-live)
- Identify technology risks, and independently evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of information technology infrastructure and application controls, including security and internal controls
- Provide business partnering advice to IT stakeholders on cybersecurity transformation programme
- Support the Head of IT audit in providing IT consulting advice on governance
The successful IT Audit Senior Manager is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra miles to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for design, development and delivery of IT audit.
- Bachelor's degree holder in computer science or other related disciplines
- Minimum of four years of internal and/or external IT audit experiences across IT PMO, risk and governance, process improvement, and operations management experience preferably from the retail industry
- Some experience working in IT audits/IT risk advisory with a Big 4 is preferred
- Certification as a CISA, CISM, CISSP, or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Hands-on experience in any data analytics and business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Qlik, KNIME and Python is preferred
- Hands-on experience in cybersecurity and IT transformation management
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including managerial courage, dealing with ambiguity
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
The leading financial institution has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the insurance business and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager IT Audit - Application Controls role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7034
Salary: MYR12,000 - MYR16,500 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: BangiDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting IT Risk Manager - Bangi job has just become available at a large financial institution based in Bangi, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance of framework and methodologies are followed accordingly.
Salary: MYR15,000 - MYR19,500 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: SelangorDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting SOC Threat Hunting Team Lead job has just become available at an MNC based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to perform depth analysis and investigate on security threats, propose remediation actions and take part in creation and steady improvements.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR20,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Network Security Specialist job has just opened at a steel manufacturing organisation based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to provide services in IT enterprise infrastructure, applications, as well as data and analytics to support business needs across Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. You are accountable for keeping all IT systems and applications operating efficiently by conducting regular security health checks.