IT Audit Manager
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR14,000 per month + Medical, Optical and Dental
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1901350/001
Date posted 20 February 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-governance 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting IT Audit Manager job has just become available at an investment holding company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to manage and supervise IT audit jobs through planning, field work and reporting phases.
About the IT Audit Manager Role:
You will be responsible for management and supervision of IT audit jobs throughout the planning, field work and reporting phases. Your main responsibility is to plan, develop and deliver independent and objective assurance services to the Group Audit and Risk Committee (GARC) and senior management of the institution’s on governance, internal controls and risk management processes mainly through the disciplined planning, implementing and reporting of internal audits conducted on the various audit entities.
- Execute and complete the assigned IT audit – application controls engagements in accordance with the GIA Standards
- Contribute to build a Group IT audit – application controls team with relevant skill set and business knowledge
- Facilitate to build audit relationship with key IT Management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes for assigned locations and BUs
- Assist in the development of annual audit plans whenever needed
- Prepare audit reports in accordance with QAR requirements
- Facilitate and participate into the discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management
- Follow up on outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by the management
- Take the initiative in improving self through classroom and on-the-job training
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
This successful IT Audit Manager is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference in the financial service line, ensuring that risks affecting the business is adequately covered.
- At least a good bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT or MIS or equivalent
- Engage in professional development activities, including completion of a professional certification programmes CISA/CIA/ISMS Lead Auditor professional certification is an advantage
- At least three years of work experience in managing IT internal audit assignments. Related experience in large audit/consultation firms or financial services is a plus
- Sound knowledge of IT related matters and accounting principles
- Good organisational/analytical skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- Punctual and reliable, with good time management skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills; Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
This financial institution has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on exposure and ground to develop reputation. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the financial industry and want to elevate yourself, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Audit Manager job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7034
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 March 2023A new IT Business Analyst - SAP SD job has just become available at a global IT hub of a renowned MNC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Release Engineer job has just become available at one of the most reputable insurance firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive Application Architect job has become available at a reputable bank located in Kuala Lumpur. The Application Architect will work with people responsible for architectural communication in all aspects of IT services to work on a highly complex IT landscape.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this reputable organisation within the banking industry is recruiting for a Senior Java Developer job for their regional development team. You will be based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting VP, SQL DBA job has just become available at one of the top banking clients based in Kuala Lumpur.