Senior IT Audit Manager
Salary MYR12,000 - MYR19,000 per month + Medical, Optical and Dental
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1878540/001
Date posted 07 December 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-governance 2022-12-07 2023-02-05 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 12000 19000 19000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior IT Audit Manager job has just become available at a financial institution based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to provide management and the board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of audit assignments.
About the Senior IT Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head, you will be responsible for performing IT risk assessments and IT audit, covering areas such as ITGC, application controls, IT infrastructure and security review.
- Perform IT risk assessment and IT audit, in areas covering IT general controls, application controls, IT infrastructure and security review
- Manage IT portion of normal audit delivery (increase in the number of post go-live project audits after cybersecurity transformation projects go live and more ERP implementations go live)
- Identify technology risks, and independently evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of information technology infrastructure and application controls, including security and internal controls
- Provide business partnering advice to IT stakeholders on cybersecurity transformation programme
- Support the Head of IT Audit in providing IT consulting advice on governance
The successful IT Audit Senior Manager is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra miles to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for design, development and delivery of IT audit.
- Bachelor's degree holder in computer science or other related disciplines
- Minimum of four years of internal and/or external IT audit experiences across IT PMO, risk and governance, process improvement, and operations management experience preferably from the retail industry
- Candidates with some experience working in IT audits/IT risk advisory with a Big 4 is preferred
- Certified as a CISA, CISM, CISSP, or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Hands-on experience in any data analytics and business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Qlik, KNIME and Python is preferred
- Hands-on experience in cybersecurity and IT transformation management
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including managerial courage, dealing with ambiguity
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin as the candidate is required to work with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
The financial service company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the insurance business and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior IT Audit Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 January 2023A Senior Manager, Agile Coach job has become available at a Fortune 500 financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 January 2023A challenging Senior Project Manager (WMS) role has become available for a reputable client based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 January 2023An exciting Service Delivery Associate Director (ServiceNow) job opportunity has just become available at one of the most reputable organisations in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 December 2022An exciting Senior Java Developer role has just become available at one of the reputable insurance organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 December 2022A new Senior Manager, Digital Platforms job has recently become available at a Fortune 500 MNC based in Kuala Lumpur.