Salary MYR15,000 - MYR20,000 per month + Medical, Optic and Dental
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1871800/001
Date posted 09 November 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-governance 2022-11-09 2023-01-08 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CISO role has just been made available at a financial service company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be in the leadership and management of the IT Risk division.
About the CISO Role:
You will ensure the IT Risk stature of the company by formulating specific policies for effective IT Risk governance and implementation.
- Ensure the bank’s information assets and technologies are adequately protected, which includes the following:
- Formulating appropriate policies for the effective implementation of the Technology Risk Management Framework (TRMF) and Cyber Resilience Framework (CRF)
- Enforcing compliance with these policies, frameworks and other technology-related regulatory requirements
- Advising and reporting to Senior Management, Risk Management Committee and Board of Directors – technology risk and security matters, including developments in the bank’s technology security risk profile in relation to its business and operations
- Keeping apprised of current and emerging technology risks which could potentially affect the banks’ risk profile
- Review and challenge (if necessary) IT and IT Security risks and control assessments
- Provide information security risk oversight for issue remediation, new products, services, etc.
- Further develop (where applicable) and implement security awareness measures within the organisation
To succeed in this CISO role, you will need to be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for the security position of the company.
- At least Degree in IT-related course
- Minimum of five years' banking experience on IT security functions
- Comprehensive understanding of risk management processes
- General understanding of IT risks and awareness of latest risk mitigation techniques
- Solid analytical, critical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to allocate and prioritise tasks efficiently
This financial service company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate and want to elevate yourself, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting CISO role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An exciting Incident & Problem Management (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Technology Architect (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading financial organisations in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting End User Experience Associate Director (O365) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading financial organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer job has just become available at a leading company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer (IoT Analytics) job has just become available at a European company based in Kuala Lumpur.