IT Audit Manager - Investment Holding Firm
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR13,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1824810/001
Date posted 13 July 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-governance 2022-07-14 2022-09-11 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Audit Manager job has just been made available at an investment holding firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to be a leader and maintain effective oversight to plan, manage, guide and deliver quality audits.
About the IT Audit Manager - Investment Holding Firm Role:
You will plan and execute IT audit assignments whist providing assessments on internal control processes and operational performances.
- Plan and executes Information Technology (IT) audit projects designed to provide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance
- Exercise leadership and effective oversight to plan, manage, guide and deliver quality audits
- Provide on-the-job guidance, mentoring, training and coaching to audit staff
- Provide reports on the design and operating effectiveness on controls with SMART actions and identify opportunities to improve governance, risk and controls
- Monitors and verifies audit action closures
- Supports preparation and development of a risk based audit plan
- Keep abreast of risk trends, challenge established risk views and defend audit’s view on risk
- Champion the development and application of data analytics in internal audit
- Oversee the quality assurance, operations and performance of the division
- Comply to the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing of The Institute of Internal Auditors and relevant regulatory guidelines
- Develop and maintain a strong network and dialogue with other colleagues and leaders bank-wide
To succeed in this IT Audit Manager - Investment Holding Firm role, you will need to be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for audit processes.
- Professional qualification, or bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and experience in information technology, risk credit management, compliance, corporate governance, Shariah and banking governance/operations are an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate sound understanding of IT systems
- Minimum of eight years' working experience in auditing and leading audits
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
The investment holding firm has an outstanding reputation in the market and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the IT business and want to elevate yourself into a management position, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Audit Manager - Investment Holding Firm position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR8,000 - MYR14,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting ICT Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading O&G companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022A new ServiceNow Engineer job is recently made available at a leading insurtech organisation.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A new Senior Business Analyst job has recently become available at a renowned financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A new ERP Project Support job is recently made available at a renowned food and beverage based organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Head, Analytics & Reporting job has just become available at one of the leading financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.