IT Audit Senior Manager - Leading FMCG Firm
Salary MYR18,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1814990/001
Date posted 12 June 2022petaling-jaya tech-transformation/it-governance 2022-06-16 2022-08-11 it Selangor MY TELECOMMUTE MYR 18000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Audit Senior Manager job has just been made available at a leading international FMCG company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to provide management and the Board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of audit assignments
About the IT Audit Senior Manager - Leading FMCG Firm Role:
Reporting to a head, you will be responsible for performing IT risk assessments and IT Audit, covering areas such as ITGC, Application controls, and IT infrastructure and security review.
- Perform IT risk assessment and IT audit, in areas covering IT general controls, application controls, IT infrastructure and security review
- IT portion of normal audit delivery (increase in the number of post go-live project audits after cybersecurity transformation projects go live and more ERP implementations go live)
- Identify technology risks, and independently evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of information technology infrastructure and application controls, including security and internal controls
- Provide business partnering advice to IT stakeholders on cybersecurity transformation programme
- Support Head of IT audit in providing IT consulting advice on governance
To succeed in this IT Audit Senior Manager - Leading FMCG Firm job, you must be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for design, development and delivery of IT audit.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum of four years' internal and/or external IT audit experiences across IT PMO, risk and governance, process improvement, and operation management experience preferably from the Retail industry
- Candidates with some experience working in IT audits/IT risk advisory with a Big 4 is preferred
- Certification as a CISA, CISM, CISSP, or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Hands-on experience in any data analytics and business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Qlik, KNIME and Python is preferred
- Hands-on experience in cybersecurity and IT transformation management
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including managerial courage, dealing with ambiguity
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin as you will communicate with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
The leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the insurance business and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Audit Senior Manager - Leading FMCG Firm role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C