IAM Compliance Analyst
Salary MYR4,000 - MYR5,500 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vanessa Nadarajah
Job Ref 1801320/001
Date posted 11 May 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-governance 2022-05-13 2022-07-10 banking Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 4000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IAM Compliance Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the IAM Compliance Analyst Role:
You will work with a highly collaborative team to support the bank’s identity access management (IAM) function.
- Support the provisioning and deprovisioning of user access for internal systems, periodic user access recertification and approval code change
- Ensure alignment to regulations by supporting the development and updating of internal policies and procedures
- Implement and revise internal policies, frameworks and procedures related to IAM where needed
- Collaborate with other departments and regional office to contribute to the continuous improvement and streamlining of IAM operations and processes
- Liaise with IT teams and business users in managing onboarding applications
- Provide support on audit matters and thus support audit response action plans related to user access management
- Participate in projects and provide recommendations to improve the internal IAM space
The successful IAM Compliance Analyst is a driven and collaborative individual who will closely with the team to review and ensure compliance.
- Degree in computer science, IT, information system or similar
- Two to five years of experience managing user IDs for system access
- Experience with project management methodology, change management and end-to-end implementation is an advantage
- Knowledge in identity life cycle, role-based access control, process improvement is an advantage
- Able to prioritise and possess good time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This bank has a strong reputation in its field. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work
If you have what it takes and want to elevate yourself, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a recognised bank. Apply today as great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting IAM Compliance Analyst role.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Product Executive job has just become available at a social e-commerce organisation based in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR4,000 - MYR7,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 June 2022An outstanding Account Manager (Associate) job has just become available at an innovative IT service provider based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Technical Support Specialist (Night Shift) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading medical technologies and devices companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022A very exciting Recruitment Consultant (Technology) job has just become available as part of our team expansion in our Kuala Lumpur office.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 June 2022A very exciting Recruitment Consultant (Technology) job has just become available as part of the team expansion at Robert Walters in Kuala Lumpur.