Account Manager (DC & Cloud Services)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref CHG7D0-CF0604B2
Date posted 24 May 2023johor-bahru tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 it Cyberjaya Cyberjaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Account Manager (DC & Cloud Services) job has just become available with one of the top IT services companies based in Cyberjaya.
About the Account Manager (DC & Cloud Services) Role:
As the Account Manager, you are responsible for overseeing the sales activities in-country and revenue-generation for data centre assets, as well as strategically foster customer engagement.
- Execute RFP, RFI and RFQs for the organisation. Coordinate with internal teams to compile needed information and submit the requests to prospective clients
- Work closely with pre-sale team to develop solution portfolios for clients and follow up for client feedback on the proposed solutions
- Organise effective sales and marketing strategies including targeted customer communication and events. Generate demand and develop new accounts from new/existing clients. Build strong relationships with existing potential customers and ensure ongoing success and sustainability of accounts
- Understand clients’ business requirements, needs and challenges to meet their short- and long-term business expectations. Identify and develop pipeline of sales prospects. Assist to qualify sales opportunities and drive in closing the deals
- Regularly update sales activities and pipeline in reporting structure provided. Continuously engage with superiors on sales activities such as pre-planning, business meetings, sales meetings, follow up activities, closure of deals and everything in between
To succeed in this Account Manager (DC & Cloud Services) job, you must have strong leadership, partnership and influencing capabilities including consultative strategic selling experience.
- Develop an understanding of the clients’ business and solution requirements and desires to help them solve business problems and challenges
- Able to drive revenue and growth for the organisation. Demonstrate strong leadership, partnership and influencing capabilities including consultative strategic selling experience
- Sales and business development experience in IT, data centre, cloud and/or corporate real estate
- Experience in marketing and communications is a plus
- University level education is a must. Master's degree in business or relevant field will be an added advantage
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in IT sales role, you can take your career forward with this exciting Account Manager (DC & Cloud Services) job.
Apply today or e-mail me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7084
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 24 May 2023An exciting Account Manager (DC and Cloud Services) job has just become available at one of the top IT services companies based in Cyberjaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 28 May 2023An exciting Senior IT Engineer job has just become available with one of our long-term manufacturing clients based in Cyberjaya.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR13,500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Subang JayaDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Senior IT Auditor job has just opened at a global shared service based in Malaysia. You will be responsible for designing the security operations and internal controls for the organisation.