Senior IAM Specialist
Salary MYR11,000 - MYR15,000 per annum + Medical, Optical and Dental
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1914380/001
Date posted 15 March 2023petaling-jaya tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2023-03-21 2023-05-14 ecommerce Selangor MY MYR 11000 15000 15000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior IAM Specialist job has just become available at a leading fast-growing e-commerce firm based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to manage enterprise IAM solutions as well as employees’ IAM and PAM tools.
About the Senior IAM Specialist Role:
You will also be responsible on maintaining high standards of access control assurances.
- Work with cloud-based access control systems (AWS IAM, AWS SSO) and manage roles and policies at scale using automation
- Work with cloud-native privileged access management systems that integrate with approval systems via API
- Automate the detection of deviations from identity & privileged access management policy to scale audits as part of continuous compliance programmes
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and corresponding processes as well as in-depth and up-to-date experience of SaaS cloud-only environment
- Work in a collaborative team environment and operate in a self-directed capacity
- Design and develop standards related to IAM and PAM
The successful Senior IAM Specialist is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for design, development and delivery of access management.
- Strong experience in dealing with technical and non-technical stakeholders from various levels and domains to improve state of access control across (e.g. business application role definition, recertification, approval workflows definition) managed technology platforms and applications
- Demonstrated experience in employee life cycle management i.e. onboarding, account management, offboarding, certification and reconciliation
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of controls related to IAM and PAM activities, to meet industry best practices and controls objectives, as well as regulatory expectations (e.g. BNM RMiT, PayNet)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing privileged access monitoring related controls
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and corresponding processes as well as in-depth and up-to-date experience of SaaS cloud-only environment
- Results-oriented; ready to challenge the status quo for continuous improvement
- Strategic thinker and able to draw lateral connections between subject areas
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment as well as being able to operate in a self-directed capacity
- Critical thinker with the ability to determine root-cause analysis, assess and articulate risk to organisational leaders
The leading fast growing e-commerce firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, are passionate about the insurance business and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this Senior IAM Specialist role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7034