Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eugene Lim
Job Ref 1910540/001
Date posted 06 March 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2023-03-06 2023-05-05 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Infrastructure Support job has just been made available at a fintech company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to guarantee the optimum performance of the overall infrastructure for ensuring a stable and secure customer experience across different regions.
About the Infrastructure Support Role:
You will be responsible for maintaining, optimising, and troubleshooting network infrastructure and systems operations, proactively resolving incidents, and coordinating on security issues to ensure user security and infrastructure optimum performance.
- Supporting, maintaining, and optimising infrastructure and systems operations including routine backup, network troubleshooting, and office computer maintenance
- Proactively follow up with the IT team to ensure quick resolution to all incidents encountered and manage reporting to management on network infrastructure, daily operations, and security issues
- Manage and monitor IPVPN/VPN/WAN, VOIP, and firewall configurations
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installations and patch management of server, network hardware, and other infrastructure devices and software
- Manage and ensure optimum performance of server and network devices, while utilising monitoring dashboard tools such as Icinga, Netflow and PRTG
- Participate in DR and BCP simulation, provide feedback on cybersecurity activity, and periodically review and update IT-related policies and procedures.
To succeed in this Infrastructure Support role, you will need to be a well-rounded team player who is proactive in communicating technical issues with the team, while being independent in managing end-to-end processes of infrastructures including systems, network and servers.
- Minimum of two years' relevant working experience in network and server troubleshooting/support, preferably in the financial industry
- Knowledge and experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, server virtualisation, storage and networking devices
- Administration knowledge of Microsoft Server and Windows platforms, as well as experience managing Huawei Network Security/Troubleshooting would be beneficial
- ITIL certification with experience in incident, problem, change, and configuration management
- Experience in cybersecurity practices and knowledge in regulatory guidelines such as Securities Commission (SC) are advantageous
- Team player, fast learner, self-motivated, and ready to work on shifts, weekends, or public holidays as required
This fintech company is a leading innovator in its industry and great value is placed on the competitive opportunities they provide to their customers. The scope of the offer, the support given by the company, and the growth gained in this challenging environment all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, are passionate about Fintech and want to elevate yourself, this is an excellent opportunity to work with this industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Infrastructure Support role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7027
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 March 2023An exciting Senior Executive, IT Infrastructure (Insurance) job has just been made available at an insurance company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to design, implement and maintain the company’s IT Infrastructure in support of their ongoing business expansion.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 March 2023An exciting Senior IT Support (Insurance) job has just been made available at an insurance company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to provide IT support and troubleshoot IT incidents within the company ensure the office’s smooth and stable operation during their continuous growth in the industry.
Salary: Great cultureLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 March 2023A leading international business consulting firm is seeking a skilled Mobile Application Developer. In this job, you will develop and maintain its in-house iOS and Android mobile applications.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Assistant Manager, IT Governance and Risk job has just been made available at a multinational banking and financial services corporation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023A rapidly expanding digital advertising company is seeking a meticulous Operations Executive (Marketing) to be based at their Kuala Lumpur office. The client is leading Marketing tech company with offices across SEA.