Senior Manager - PID IAM Operations
Salary MYR12,000 - MYR18,000 per month + Medical, Optic and Dental
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1903140/001
Date posted 20 February 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 12000 18000 18000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Manager - PID IAM Operations job has just been made available at a financial service company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility lies in the operations of the IAM department of the company, ensuring daily operations and the company’s risk being well protected.
About the Senior Manager - PID IAM Operations Role:
You will be responsible for the IAM department, ensuring operations run smoothly and policies and standards are maintained.
- Manage and ensure successful delivery of operations and this includes the people management of the Operations team members
- Key focus on operational excellence – daily operations running smoothly with all IAM requests and related activities being executed accurately with no error; no process gaps, compliant to process and security requirements; proper reporting and monitoring; ensuring proper quality assurance coverage, etc.
- Monitor and review team’s performance regularly against measured SLA and Operational KPI
- Ensure daily operations and system workflows follow global standards and security policies
- Drive Continuous Service Improvement initiatives in improving service quality, efficiency and compliance
- Point of escalation for business units and other stakeholders. Acting as advocate to ensure issues addressed to satisfaction
- Key point of contact and subject matter expert for issues and operations related to ID management and access provisioning
- Support IAM leaders and managers to maintain and enhance IAM solution
- Demonstrate and apply strong teamwork and communication with team members and stakeholders
To succeed in this Senior Manager - PID IAM Operations role, you will need to be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference in the financial service line, ensuring that IAM operations affecting the business is adequately covered.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in identity and access management, preferably in the financial services industry (FSI)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in managing IAM Operations with people management responsibility
- Experience in preparing operational process documents and broad knowledge of infrastructure operational flow
- Solid understanding of at least one IAM product
- Good understanding of IAM principles
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity and cloud concepts
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills with proven ability to successfully interface with and influence at all levels (management, executive, technical staff and end users)
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
This financial service company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on exposure and ground to develop reputation. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the financial institution and want to elevate yourself, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager - PID IAM Operations job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7034
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Senior Manager, Data Science job has just become available at a leading company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An exciting Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS) job has just become available with one of the FS companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Business Intelligence Manager job has just become available at a one of the largest food and beverage manufacturing companies globally based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR30,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Head of IT GRC job has just become available at large financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance issues are resolved and evaluated to fill up particular gaps.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Cybersecurity Consultant Lead (Consulting) job opportunity has just become available at one of the growing consulting firms in Kuala Lumpur.