Licensing Specialist (Software/Cloud)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1896490/001
Date posted 25 January 2023shah-alam tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2023-01-25 2023-03-26 it Shah Alam Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Licensing Specialist (Software/Cloud) job has just become available at one of the top manufacturing companies based in Shah Alam.
About the Licensing Specialist (Software/Cloud) Role:
In this role, you are responsible for overseeing the organisation’s licensing models for software and IT platforms, such as enterprise and volume licenses, perpetual licenses, floating licenses, trial licenses, subscriptions, and feature licenses.
- Ensure license compliance by setting up a license monitoring SOP for the organisation
- Perform internal IT license audits on a regular basis. Provide IT asset reports and statistics
- Provide consultation on how to optimise the license situation and save costs
- Manage and support various license and partner portals
- Develop and improve the IT asset management (software and hardware) within the IT department in collaboration with various global departments and decentralised business units
To succeed in this Licensing Specialist (Software/Cloud) role, you must have good knowledge of the different licensing models and terms of the tier one vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, Adobe and others.
- Experienced in the SAM tool Flexera and ServiceNow. Experienced in managing and supporting internal and external audits, including preparation of ELPs, true-ups and other general data analysis and reports
- Experience with optimising software licenses, identifying savings, minimising risks, and complying with regulations
- Experienced working with cloud licenses, technologies, and services
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communication and presentation skills
- Preferably a master's degree holder in computer Science/information management/information technology, etc., software asset manager certification is desirable. Knowledge in process automation is a plus
- Open to international travel when required by the business
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in Software/Cloud Licensing, you can take your career forward with this exciting Licensing Specialist (Software/Cloud) job.
Apply today or e-mail me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market StandardsLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 05 February 2023An exciting Network Specialist job opportunity has just become available at a leader in the healthcare industry based in Shah Alam.
Salary: Hybrid Working ArrangementLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 02 February 2023A leading global MNC within the laboratories and manufacturing industry is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist (IT) based in Shah Alam.