IT Services Senior Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Benjamin Chai
Job Ref 1882060/001
Date posted 06 December 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2022-12-06 2023-02-04 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting IT Services Senior Manager job has just become available at one of the financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the IT Services Senior Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring the IT system is always available and ready for business.
- Manage the team – roster planning, status follow-up, tasks delegation, chair team meetings and issue approvals
- Ensure the budget and cost controls are within approved limits
- Ensure optimal service levels to customers
- Ensure quality infrastructure and IT operations testing and adhere to timelines
- Ensure project timelines are delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure all testing require sign-off from respective users or vendors
- Assign infrastructure staff for each project which requires infrastructure involvement
- Review user access, patch management and release management on a quarterly basis
- Be involved in and provide feedback on cybersecurity activities, audit and briefing to regulators and staff
- Ensure the company’s IT security aspects including cybersecurity are executed in a timely manner, making sure cybersecurity attacks are mitigated, monitored with Security Operation Centre (SOC) and provide security awareness
- Ensure all approval as in IT Approval Authority (IT AA)
- Review new technology which will improve cybersecurity and productivity
- Continuous management and improved support on the organisational infrastructure
- Make sure IT strategy are aligned with the business plan and strategy, propose potential IT solution to the management
- Ensure the application support team provides level one fast response and resolution to users. Manage and monitor the system changes and deployment
- Ensure data centre services uptime, manage external service providers
To succeed in this IT Services Senior Manager role, you must have good experience in managing the team and at the same time involved in the monitoring system, preventing incidents and recovery activities in IT infrastructure, cybersecurity and application support including strategic planning and audit matters.
- Minimum of eight years and above of relevant work experience in network troubleshooting/support
- Working knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, RHEL Virtualisation, Red Hat HA and Red Hat Ansible Tower Automation platforms
- Knowledge of Postgres DB, Tomcat, DMZ, ICinga, Zabbix, Privileged Access Management, Brand Protection Monitoring, Phishing Awareness and/or Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing is an advantage
- Working knowledge of File Server system, Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Windows, Office 365/Antivirus Administration and Firewalls
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated and resourceful
- Relevant experience in team leading and management
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this IT Services Senior Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR6,000 - MYR9,000 per month + Medical, Optic and DentalLocation: SelangorDate posted: 20 December 2022An exciting IT Internal Control Analyst (IT Audit) job has just been made available at large manufacturing firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to support the development of the overall role of the Business Controls Team as a second line of defence.
Salary: MYR7,000 - MYR10,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 January 2023An exciting IT Security Analyst - Vendor Assessment job has just become available at an IT service firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is vendor assessments and trying to elevate the IT risk position of the company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 December 2022An exciting Manager, IT Infrastructure job has just become available at one of the professional services environments based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023A Project Manager (Fintech) job has become available at a solutions provider company for the financial services industry.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023An exciting CRM Project Manager job has become available at a multinational conglomerate.